No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'm Ready For Khan Rematch - on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'm Ready For Khan Rematch - on PPV

Former unified junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (31-0, 17 KOs) is very interested in a rematch with his former rival, British fighter Amir Khan (31-3, 19 KOs).

The collided on 2012 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Khan got off to a very fast star and swept the first two and a half rounds before getting clipped late in the third. He never fully recovered and suffered two more knockdowns in the fourth before the fight was waved off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Khan was beating the **** out of Garcia before he got dropped. So yeah I want to see this.

Comment

Now every fighter wants to fight on ppv. This would bomb so hard.

Comment

This would actually sell well if it gets a good undercard 250k buys con don't want it but he knows his time is running out so he might cash out

Comment

Nobody is paying for that schit.

Comment

On PPV? I hope not. But I'd love to see it.

Comment

It's better then GGG-Lemeiux but I wouldn't buy it.

Comment

The momentum of either fighter entering this would be abysmal... but y'all can do what you want, just make the rematch

Comment

I wouldnt buy it but I would watch it for sure. Khan getting stopped another time so we can stop hearing abt him wouod be great. I never root for Garcia, but I would in this fight

Comment

Pump making duplicate threads, 2nd time in a month. At least merge it with mine given I had it out b4. Where is the love?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=696551

Comment

Working...
                    X