Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On pay per view? ok on the undercard to Floyd vs Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
      I thought Khan was beating the **** out of Garcia before he got dropped. So yeah I want to see this.
      I had to go and remember what even happened in that fight. Khan won TWO round. How the FK did you score round 3 to Khan when he went down in that round??? Like I said earlier Khan won round 1,2 after that Garcia had his timing down and was knocking him around like a Pinata

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        On pay per view? ok on the undercard to Floyd vs Broner
        Those guys ain't fighting on floyds undercard lol

Comment

Yeah that was pathetic of Swift to use the fact that he TKOd Khan as a reason to "duck" him smh (sarcasm)

Comment

Id buy it!!!...

Better than GGG-LEMIUEX for sure!!

Comment

Not PPV Worthy

Khan and Danny both have lost momentum since they haven't been beating the better names under the PBC banner. If they rematch it needs to be free on PBC or it needs to be on Showtime to get good ratings.

The rematch alone isn't pay per view worthy and to be honest right now their aren't really any matchups yet that PBC could sell and get a good return on their investment if they went the pay per view route.

They would need to stake the entire card to get the buzz needed to gather that type of attention.

DSG probably saw what Canelo/Cotto made for their fight and was probably saying to himself "how in the hell can I get paid that type of money those guys get paid?"

I'm sure he will look impressive win he fights the Ghost next month hopefully after that fight he fights Khan, Thurman, Maidana, or Porter.

Comment

Just put it on pbc

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I had to go and remember what even happened in that fight. Khan won TWO round. How the FK did you score round 3 to Khan when he went down in that round??? Like I said earlier Khan won round 1,2 after that Garcia had his timing down and was knocking him around like a Pinata
                  Just going by what I remember. I said he was beating the **** out of Garcia BEFORE he got dropped. Didn't Khan cut or bust up Garcia's eye in the first round or second.

Comment

This fight will be PPV in the UK. Here in the United States? Please, 50,000 people domestically buy that fight for 60 bucks, if that. Only the hardcore of the hardcore, and even then, what type of fanbases do both man really have? Danny wanting that to be his PPV fight, against a guy he already knocked out, is a joke. Thats a PBC fight, perhaps a Showtime main event, put it on FS1. If they put that fight on PPV, I will creep on youtube before I pay for it.

Comment

Not PPV worthy. Neither of these guys are real ATTRACTIONS in the sport. They're just names. Khan is more famous than Garcia, but he's mostly more famous for running his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X