Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Crawford deserves a fight with Manny over Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Crawford has only 2 fights at 140 and 0 at 147

Bradley is a title holder at 147

Crawford seems to be a good fighter coming up but why would he deserve the fight over Bradley?? Let Crawford build himself at 140 because he is not ready for 147 at all.. Bradley is still young and they can build a fight with those 2 later this year or next year
    Yeah but I'm just not trying to see Bradley and Pac fight again

Comment

Pacquiao won like 19 out of 24 rounds.

We don't need to pay 75 dollars to see another 12 rounds.

If you wanna see bradley fight pacquiao. I suggest youtube

They have 24 rounds available for you

Comment

Pacquiao-Bradley 3 is a typical recycled and unnecessary fight.

Even Bradley said he wants to see Crawford fight Pacquiao.

Comment

I think mainly because Crawford is a young exciting fighter. The Bradley fight is pretty much a "been there, done that" type of deal. People want to see Pac fight someone new for his last fight, not someone that he's already faced and the whole boxing world knows what the outcome will be.

Comment

Pacquiao already beat Bradley twice. Those fights weren't entertaining or competitive to warrant a 3rd fight.

If Crawford isn't deserving enough, then who is?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Crawford has only 2 fights at 140 and 0 at 147

Bradley is a title holder at 147

Crawford seems to be a good fighter coming up but why would he deserve the fight over Bradley?? Let Crawford build himself at 140 because he is not ready for 147 at all.. Bradley is still young and they can build a fight with those 2 later this year or next year
              Circumstances.

If it's Manny's last fight, most fans do not want to see him rematch a guy they think he beat twice since neither was really a close fight in the opinion of many.

If Manny fights Crawford, and Crawford wins, we would have a potential new star. If Bradley wins, I don't know if fans will gravitate towards him.

Comment

Maybe its because Manny fought Bradley already.... Twice!

In my opinion it should be khan, Crawford and then Bradley. Now that i think about it, Bradley shouldnt even be consider. I hope Bradley decline the offer haha. Its not like Bradley is gonna make bank fighting against Manny. Bradley will make the same fighting someone else, Bradley has already made his mark in the Top Rank stable, he doesnt need to fight Manny for a pay day anymore. He'll make the same regardless if he fights Manny or not.

Comment

I dont think Crawford is ready for Manny, yes even at this stage in Manny's career, i think he'll still be too much for Crawford. I really wanna see Manny vs Khan. But then again, Khan could win, so maybe thats why team pacquiao is trying to stay away from it.

Comment

All i know is that, if Manny picks Bradley and he ends up losing, Manny will probably go into a state of depression. His last fight and he ends up losing to the guy who he thought he was gonna beat. Pac is playing with fire here. I know he thinks Bradley is the easiest out of the 2 and since its his last fight he wants to end it with a win but this could back fire on him just like in the 1st match up.

Comment

Idk that people think Crawford deserves to fight Manny more than Tim as much as they'd like to see Crawford get his first shot vs Tim getting his 3rd shot after coming up short twice (bs 1st decision not withstanding).

Comment

Working...
                      X