Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post in this thread if u aint mad at pac fo(allegeldly)pickin bradley for final fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get the angle for Bradley. Besides the fact that we've been there, done that, there are easier fights to pick if that was what he was looking for. I actually think Bradley will continue to do better in every fight he has with Manny so I really don't get the logic behind this pick, as if the Marquez fights taught him nothing.

I suppose I'm only not excited because I've seen the fight before, if it was the first time they're fighting, it's a very good fight.

Comment

I am not mad at punk'n head PacTiznardo!!! Bradly is a good win for him. Atlas is a new angle for the media to exploit, but let PAC pick the guy he wants to beat as his last fight.

But, take the needle off the record...... I am a boxing purist, I wanna see him go out Daniel Zaragooza style vs Erik Moralez! If you gotta look it up, you don't know what you don't know!!!! Or I am just an old basstard!

This is Mexican boxing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y4mpCM8DH4A

old lion going out with honor & dignity! Not excuses of tight socks & shoulder shots.. Fast forward to round 11 to see how Mexicans lose!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-09-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

It's a far more competitive fight than Crawford or Khan. Won't be buying it but I'll enjoy it.

Comment

If were being realistic about who his possible opponents are, than as far as tough fights go, and ones that are marketable, Bradley does make the most sense.

I'm not super excited by it, but I'm not mad either, I'm a huge Bradley fan, and he's put more work in than anyone to deserve the big fights IMO.

Comment

I'd rather see Crawford get the shot, but it would be nice to see Bradley get his first lineal title opportunity.

Comment

Kinda have a feeling Pac/Bradley 3 will be made cos that's how snake Arum works.

Can't have Pac fights Crawford as Pac will beat him and the fad will die. Khan can fight Pac but he would have to leave Haymon and sign a multi fights contract with Top Rank which he won't. Marquez won't fight him. Rios supposedly retired. Alvarado got loss. Jessie Vargas got beat by Bradley. So Bradley 3 it is.

Plus Bradley has quite a big guarantee to be paid so what better way than Pac rubber match which he had planned all along when he rob Pac on the first fight..

Comment

He's already beaten Bradley with ease twice so I don't want to see it again.

I want to see him fight Crawford.

Comment

i'm not really mad, it's just boring. i'll catch the replay probably

Comment

Not mad at him, he can pick who he wants. Not a fight I want or will watch though, i've seen Pac beat Bradley twice already. Neither one of the previous fights were close

Comment

Bob has said Manny is choosing his next opponent. If this is true and Manny picks Tim, IMO he has earned the right to go out as he sees fit and fans will hold him accountable for his decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X