Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidently Wilder/Stiverne 2 is being negotiated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Szpilka must've said no, probably for the same reason as Adamek.... but now makes you wonder WTF showtime is gonna do. Hope it's not a repeat of last year where you get this, then nothing until October

Comment

Two pointless rematches so far, Kovalev-Pascal and now this.

Comment

Don will find a way to **** it up.........

Comment

With how things were breaking down I was thinking there was some shot this would be the fight, but honestly didn't think they would wanna fight Bermane again cuz he's a big tough guy who can KTFO of people. Seems like an unnecessary rematch, but I don't think its a bad option here all things considered.

Comment

Already taking rematches? wtf. Hell naw go fight povetkin you coward. I mean if its betweem Erik Molina 2 or Stirverne 2 obviously I will pick Stirverne 2 but damn son its bout that time you let them nuts hang and represent you making your people look bad cause it like seems all the afro american boxers are pussies and only want easy fights scared to step it up, this is why I respect errol he is trying to get in there with whoever is down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              It's getting to the point where I don't even want to see Wilder fight anymore
              Agreed! And I especially don't want to see him fight Stiverne who will almost certainly sleep-walk his way through another 12 rounds looking for a big shot. If he lands it, he hits hard enough to knock out absolutely anything, but if he doesn't he'll take the L and we won't see him again for another 8-9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

BostonGuy
                Tack that on to Pascal Kov 2 as most pointless rematches of recent time.

Comment

But why who actually wants to see this? Id rather see Wilder crazy swinging at some different potatoes. Poor Briggs was left alone at the altar because his bride turned into a coward...lets go champ?

Comment

No interest in watching the fat, lazy Stiverne plod forward doing nothing for 12 rounds again.
                    Its a shame as he is one of the more skilled heavyweights out there.

I don't buy into the dehydration either he clearly just isn't that good when he is the one forced to press the action.

Comment

Someone have a glass of water ready this time for Stiverne.
                      Last edited by Wulad; 12-06-2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X