Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muay thai guy vs boxing guy Who'd win in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    I may or might not get into a scrap with a muay thai guy I need to know my chances.
    Learn how to check kicks you also must practice in and out to time his kicks than after you make him miss go inside and knock his a$$ out.i did not sports those leg kicks hurt but they have horrible boxing skills watch out for them knees wear a cup so your not knee'd in the nuts
    Last edited by Luilun; 12-06-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

The best plan would be not to get in fights in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        The best plan would be not to get in fights in the first place.

Lmao this.

Normally the more skilled applies his art first and last. The kicks and what would be "illegal" shots in boxing are foreign to boxers and the movement of boxers is foreign to thai fighters. The slips and foot movement are incredibly different because of the difference in the sport.

But you already sound scared. :/...

Good luck man. Your fault if you let him wind up kicks

Comment

one knows how to kick, knee, and elbow, and the other does not?

Comment

RIP The Problem

Comment

http://youtu.be/EDjE4BywrE4
              : http://youtu.be/7l0hPDh6OlU

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                I may or might not get into a scrap with a muay thai guy I need to know my chances.
                The art doesn't win the fight the person does...a fights a fight..just prep yourself up what you are not accustomed too..i have brief experience in mui thai..though I don't really use it but the inside clinchin......you alsio have some advantages over Mui thia such as presition hand strikes...though that's up to you!

in the end its a fighter vs fighter ,...a style cant win a fight only the fighter can!

Comment

it's a street fight. throw him on the ground and kick him in the throat until he dies

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Lmao this.

Normally the more skilled applies his art first and last. The kicks and what would be "illegal" shots in boxing are foreign to boxers and the movement of boxers is foreign to thai fighters. The slips and foot movement are incredibly different because of the difference in the sport.

But you already sound scared. :/...

Good luck man. Your fault if you let him wind up kicks
                    Getting in fights, especially against someone who you know practices a martial art, just seems foolish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      Getting in fights, especially against someone who you know practices a martial art, just seems foolish to me.
                      Boxing is a martial art!

Comment

Working...
                      X