No announcement yet.

"Froch doesn't need the money" vs "Khan is ****** to turn down $5 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Ward has dominated everyone he's been in with. What are you talking about?

"Undefeated power puncher"

Prescott knocked out a bunch of homeless crack addicts in Colombia and then anihilated Khan in 58 seconds.

His record post Khan....9 wins, 7 losses and 2 wins by stoppage

His stoppage wins came against a guy with 6 total wins and another guy with zero wins....his record was 0-7-1

Power puncher doe
    He hasn't been very active in recent years and in his last 2 fighters he looked really rusty.

Lol really? Kinda sounds like that Kell Brook guy but anyway Prescott hits hard enough, khan had faced other guys considered hard hitters and did much better against them then Prescott.

Comment

Dude Froch is retired...Khan is active..Froch is almost 40..Khan is in his 20's...wtf kinda comparison is this?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        I still don't know which wins on Carl Froch's resume are better then Alexander, Maidana and Algeri.
        Algeri???lol why even mention him?

Comment

Froch is 38, had a career where he fought literally everyone in his division and his highest purse was around £9m. He is retired.

Khan is 28, has had a mediocre career where he's been KTFO in 2 divisions and hasn't proven **** at 147. His highest purse has been less than $2m. He is still an active fighter but is ducking every legit threat out there to fight for lower purses.

There is literally no comparison. Just butthurt Khantards who hate Froch becaue of some negative (yet mostly true) things he said about Khan. The Khantard vendetta against Froch is so womanly and pathetic lol.
          ^^^ this basically.

Froch is a retired fighter approaching 40 years old and with a lot of money, he has no need to come back.

Khan is an active fighter so would be ****** to turn down a career high payday while he's still active and relatively young, no matter how much money he has.

Comment

Froch's wins are so over rated it is beyond pathetic. His win over Groves is some sort of legacy maker, but George was just a contender whose best win was a razor sharp decision vs a green James Degale. Pascal himself was a contender when he lost to Carl. Then there is the hometown gift vs Dirrell. He couldn't beat Kessler until he was shot to sh.it.

Abraham and Bute were great wins, aside from the fact Abraham had his ears boxed off a fight before vs a guy who Froch needed a hometown decision against.

Not to mention he was annihilated by Ward now there is no shame in losing to such a great fighter, but Ward had one hand broken in two places, that same Andre dominated and made Froch look absolutely clueless in there.

Khan has beaten guys who had names or were World champs prior to when they fought Khan.

At the end # of World Champs beaten:

Khan=9

Froch=7
            Last edited by Box-Office; 12-06-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Kessler win was okay but he hardly beat him convincingly I mean he beat the shot version of Kessler...
              Abraham lol nah man, Murray almost beat him does that not say it all a guy from 160 nearly beat one of the best wins on Carls record.
              Sir Joe snatched Kessler's 0 and titles, Frochy surrendered exactly those two to the Viking Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Algeri???lol why even mention him?
                What's so funny? He beat a legitimate fighter in Provodnikov to become a World Champion. That win is better than anything Crawford has done that's for sure.

Comment

Ward has not fought everyone on Froch's resume.

Marcos Maidana hadn't really done anything when Khan fought him. He'd lost to Kotelnik and beat Victor Ortiz. It was a good win for Khan even though he was hanging on for dear life towards the end.

No Froch's only clear defeat was to the clear best at 168.

Garcia has gone on to look not so great recently.

And Khan got wiped out in 58 seconds by a Colombian street sweeper, lest we forget.
                  Funny, cuz a post ago you mentioned how Maidana hadn't done much at the time he fought Khan. Which standards are we gonna use here? Pre or post fight?

Garcia went on to debunk the boogeyman of the month in Matthysse. Ward practically retired after that, so I don't know what you're on about. Yeah he didn't look great, but he didn't lose either. At the end both failed to become division #1.

Do we sh.it on Bute? or Abraham got beat by Ward and went back to hiding in Germany? His two best wins. Since, you want to apply the other standard, what had Pascal, Direll or Groves had done when they fought Mr International Superstar? How does it work then Diggler?

The way I look at it, the events post-any fight have no bearing on the fight itself. What ever a fighter has achieved is what their opponent has in front of them at the time of their fight.

You say Khan-Garcia were top contenders while it was a unification, Brook's behavior is just suspect regards to his opposition, told us how Prescott is like Khan's Ross then call him a floor sweeper, double standards you applied above, call me a woman, but leave no chance abusing me personally (racially even), you need some sorting out.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 12-06-2015, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Funny, cuz a post ago you mentioned how Maidana hadn't done much at the time he fought Khan. Which standards are we gonna use here? Pre or post fight?

Garcia went on to debunk the boogeyman of the month in Matthysse. Ward practically retired after that, so I don't know what you're on about. Yeah he didn't look great, but he didn't lose either. At the end both failed to become division #1.

Do we sh.it on Bute? or Abraham got beat by Ward and went back to hiding in Germany? His two best wins. Since, you want to apply the other standard, what had Pascal, Direll or Groves had done when they fought Mr International Superstar? How does it work then Diggler?

The way I look at it, the events post-any fight have no bearing on the fight itself. What ever a fighter has achieved is what their opponent has in front of them at the time of their fight.

You say Khan-Garcia were top contenders while it was a unification, Brook's behavior is just suspect regards to his opposition, told us how Prescott is like Khan's Ross then call him a floor sweeper, double standards you applied above, call me a woman, but leave no chance abusing me personally (racially even), you need some sorting out.
                    You can use whatever you want cos it's not like Garcia was setting the world alight before he fought Khan either

Garcia is a good fighter, I rate him more than most people but let's not act like he's anywhere near Andre Ward's level - a guy who hasn't come close to losing since he was a teenager or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      Sir Joe snatched Kessler's 0 and titles, Frochy surrendered exactly those two to the Viking Warrior.
                      Joe Calzaghe is a far superior fighter to Amir Khan. I don't even know what this post is supposed to illustrate.

Didn't Kevin Mitchell snatch Bredis Prescott's 0? The same Prescott who almost ended Khan's life in 54 seconds?

If we're talking careers. It'd be Calzaghe, Froch and then..........Khan.

A distance third place.

Comment

Working...
                      X