No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frustrated Quillin: I’m Not Running Scared From Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the right price, huh?

This BS from a man who gave up $1.4M AND his BELT to come in OVERWEIGHT and fight Andy Lee (for the SAME BELT he gave up) for $500K and come out with a draw. F.O.H.........

Not buying the "personal" issues story either, F.O.H. to that too......
    Last edited by MASTER1454; 12-04-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Hard for me to call him a ***** when, assuming the fight goes off Saturday, he has fought arguably two top 5 middleweights in back to back fights. Love to see him and GGG fight, but that **** is'nt happening for far more reasons than Peter wanting too much money.
      How in the world is Jacobs a top 5 MW? He has literally beaten no one worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        its the funniest thing in the world to me when "experts", fans, writers and keyboard warriors on this site says someone who fights for a living is scared of another man. Especially a fighter who is world ranked or a former titleholder

Boxing is a business and they deserve to get paid for taking them shots. I doubt either of them are scared of each other

GGG fanatics....he is a good fighter but he aint beating no body that would put fear in potential opponents hearts
        I think it's funny when people who claim to be experts say boxers are not scared of other fighters, despite multiple fighters over the years admitting they were scared of other fighters.

So basically you're saying those fighters are wrong and they were not actually scared when they said they were.

Comment

:*******:
          Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I think it's funny when people who claim to be experts say boxers are not scared of other fighters, despite multiple fighters over the years admitting they were scared of other fighters.

So basically you're saying those fighters are wrong and they were not actually scared when they said they were.
          hi....bye...ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            :*******:

hi....bye...ignore list
            Good ****ing riddance. Go dream about blowing Floyd Mayweather some more while you think up the next thread to make about Golovkin losing to whoever he fights next, and how you're going to call that fighter a bum when he doesn't.

YOU made multiple threads saying Golovkin looked scared of Lemieux, you ****ing nutgobbler. Now you're going to pretend you're above it. **** off.

Comment

How in the world is Jacobs a top 5 MW? He has literally beaten no one worth a damn.

He is ranked 6th by Ring, and imo him, Quillen, Lee, Saunders, and Lemieux are all pretty much interchangeable. We will know more Saturday night.

Comment

Good ****ing riddance. Go dream about blowing Floyd Mayweather some more while you think up the next thread to make about Golovkin losing to whoever he fights next, and how you're going to call that fighter a bum when he doesn't.

YOU made multiple threads saying Golovkin looked scared of Lemieux, you ****ing nutgobbler. Now you're going to pretend you're above it. **** off.
                He had no reply for the fact that you posted. Scorched him.

He is ranked 6th by Ring, and imo him, Quillen, Lee, Saunders, and Lemieux are all pretty much interchangeable. We will know more Saturday night.
                I agree with that. After golovkin the rest are a toss up. Thankfully we'll know more tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                  This BS from a man who gave up $1.4M AND his BELT to come in OVERWEIGHT and fight Andy Lee (for the SAME BELT he gave up) for $500K and come out with a draw. F.O.H.........

Not buying the "personal" issues story either, F.O.H. to that too......
                  A fcuking men

Comment

I'm certainly not against the idea that Jacobs is one of the 5 best MWs, but he's done nothing to prove it. He has no win worth mentioning in his entire career. Yet people credit him as one of the very best middleweights anyway. Let the guy prove it. He has a big chance to against Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Quillin is full of it. Beating GGG would open doors for him to get a massive payday.

His problem is he thinks he probably gets turned into the next fan despised tin can. And then he'll be worth less. So rather than take a risk to make a name for himself, he prices himself out of a shot.

It's as clear as water.
                      Only doors Golovkin opens for Quillin are the ER, physical therapy, and grief consoling.

Comment

Working...
                      X