No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko punch stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I dont even believe he threw 19 punches a round in that fight...its a lie,dude literally did not fight
    i agree and then when he tried to knock fury out in the 11 and 12 round he landed some good shots. little too late

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Klitchko just needs to stay active hit or miss to land ,not to hard to do which why he will be the favorite again , bookies and odds makers know this ...had he put more effort in to throwing ias much as chasing different out come....115 /113 was the correct scored ,the odds makers also know this .......smart money to Klitchko for sure !
      Yep that's entirely correct.

Wladimir's own statement betrays his problem...

He said that he didn't throw punches because he couldn't find the correct distance to land the punches he wanted to land. In other words he only wants to throw his punches when the openings are there for perfect shots.

This was not possible with the longer and quick and agile Fury, and he didn't adjust to be more assertive.

He and all thinking observers know that next time out he has to take more chances and try to hit him with whatever he can.

I don't think Wladimir has that much to fear in retaliation, the pressure will reduce Fury's game and the return fire from Fury wont be hard enough to crack Waldimir's chin I don't reckon should he cop a few good ones.

I doubt Fury could survive too many big WK shots.

The biggest danger for Wladimir with this strategy is that if Fury somehow DOES manage to survive Wlad for long enough then Wladimir will want to be careful not to gas.

If Fury and his team are half smart, they will anticipate this from Wlad and train Fury to initiate clinches (just like Wlad does ironically).

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        Yep that's entirely correct.

Wladimir's own statement betrays his problem...

He said that he didn't throw punches because he couldn't find the correct distance to land the punches he wanted to land. In other words he only wants to throw his punches when the openings are there for perfect shots.

This was not possible with the longer and quick and agile Fury, and he didn't adjust to be more assertive.

He and all thinking observers know that next time out he has to take more chances and try to hit him with whatever he can.

I don't think Wladimir has that much to fear in retaliation, the pressure will reduce Fury's game and the return fire from Fury wont be hard enough to crack Waldimir's chin I don't reckon should he cop a few good ones.

I doubt Fury could survive too many big WK shots.

The biggest danger for Wladimir with this strategy is that if Fury somehow DOES manage to survive Wlad for long enough then Wladimir will want to be careful not to gas.

If Fury and his team are half smart, they will anticipate this from Wlad and train Fury to initiate clinches (just like Wlad does ironically).
        'I doubt Fury could survive too many big WK shots."

yes he will need to land them,or truly commit to one big one and start punching threw the target like he he used to.

Comment

Working...
        X