No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko punch stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad Klitschko punch stats

I did some research and all i can say is that this is ridicules, the punch output of Wlad klitschko dropped like crazy vs. Fury.

Vs Haye he threw 509 punches, vs Wach he threw 693, vs Povetkin 417. vs. fury 231.

Before the Pulev fight his average punches per round (from his last 11 fights) was 45.3... that legitimately dropped to 19.25 punches per round.

The only way i see klitschko winning the rematch is if he picks up his output at least to his normal standards of 400+ punches, the question can he with Tyson's fury Mayweather like defense lol

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
    I did some research and all i can say is that this is ridicules, the punch output of Wlad klitschko dropped like crazy vs. Fury.

Vs Haye he threw 509 punches, vs Wach he threw 693, vs Povetkin 417. vs. fury 231.

Before the Pulev fight his average punches per round (from his last 11 fights) was 45.3... that legitimately dropped to 19.25 punches per round.

The only way i see klitschko winning the rematch is if he picks up his output at least to his normal standards of 400+ punches, the question can he with Tyson's fury Mayweather like defense lol
    Klitchko just needs to stay active hit or miss to land ,not to hard to do which why he will be the favorite again , bookies and odds makers know this ...had he put more effort in to throwing ias much as chasing different out come....115 /113 was the correct scored ,the odds makers also know this .......smart money to Klitchko for sure !

Comment

Fury caused his output to drop.

It's all well and good throwing lots of punches against stupid European walking punching bags like Mariusz Wach or Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Fury caused his output to drop.

It's all well and good throwing lots of punches against stupid European walking punching bags like Mariusz Wach or Povetkin
        Don't forget Haye

Comment

yeah wladimir was very good in the haye fight.. boxed out of his skin
          ih he can box like this against fury oh boy... fury wont be living past 8 rounds

Comment

But then again emanuel steward did the gameplan to beat haye....
            double jabs. puttings lots of pressure on haye.. showing his left hook so haye doesnt just walk in without having doubts.. great footwork and defence

Comment

I dont even believe he threw 19 punches a round in that fight...its a lie,dude literally did not fight

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Klitchko just needs to stay active hit or miss to land ,not to hard to do which why he will be the favorite again , bookies and odds makers know this ...had he put more effort in to throwing ias much as chasing different out come....115 /113 was the correct scored ,the odds makers also know this .......smart money to Klitchko for sure !
                Yea all he had to do was swing and they were going to rob Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                  yeah wladimir was very good in the haye fight.. boxed out of his skin
                  ih he can box like this against fury oh boy... fury wont be living past 8 rounds
                  I guess i need to watch that fight again because i dont recall him landing much in that fight either

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                    Don't forget Haye
                    Haye shat himself after feeling the first right hand and just fought to survive. He wasn't able to stop Wlad's jab the way Fury did.

Comment

Working...
                    X