Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a fight Floyd Mayweather vs Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Floyd ko'd Big Show, so I'll go with him.
    Lmao! ^^^This exactly^^^

Comment

Lol Floyd gets no respect.

First, it's a short white women can beat him, now it's a pro wrestler.

Comment

Wrestling is fake. Wrestlers are big strong guys but the matches are fixed.The winner is already determined before the fake fight starts. I thought most boxing fans knew wrestling is fake. The Mayweather vs Big Show fight was fake just like all pro wrestling is fake. I have never seen Johnson in a real fight so I don't know what his fighting ability is. He has a huge size and strength advantage over Mayweather so if he can get a solid grip on Mayweather before he gets knocked out he would probably wrestle him to the ground win the fight with a choke hold.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          Lol Floyd gets no respect.

First, it's a short white women can beat him, now it's a pro wrestler.
          A 130 pound Rousey beating Mayweather in any kind of fight was ridiculous and would never happen in real life. A 280 pound powerhouse of a pro wrestler beating Mayweather in a fight is not so ridiculous and could happen in real life. Mayweather usually has a crew of huge bodyguards with him to protect him from surprise attacks from little women MMA fighters and giant pro wrestlers.

Comment

Wrestlers aren't fake the predetermined out come is thought of as being "fake"!
            Its a show where some of the best stunt men in the world perform. To say that wrestling is a fake implies that the men involved aren't tough men.
            Thats bull ****, I knew many pro wrestlers when I ran my gym because I had a full size ring set up in my main workout room. I had Mr. Fuji stop in many times with students and he would teach steps and rope actions in the ring. Great guy would always leave a 20. or 40. on the apron in the morning donasted for my kids. I also met Afa & Sika THe Wild Samoans and I will tell you that those guys were the biggest 6' tall 320lb men I've ever seen. Their nephew is Tonga and that mans reputation in & out of the ring is legendary in Police Dept all over the country, he is no one to mess with. A very dangerous man when he wants to be, read up on the guy.

First off Floyd couldn't hurt Rock, Floyd has no power against 147-155lb men how does he hurt a 6'5" 255lb man? Ex college football player and a 3 generation pro wrestler going back to the Maivia Family.

The out comes are predetermined the majority of the men in the stories are not "fake" most are very real and would beat the crap out of Floyd Mayweather.
            Ray the Masked Mysterio the 5th...........
            Last edited by Ray Corso; 12-03-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              But on the flipside, The Rock beat Big Show in his prime (1999-2000) whereas Mayweather as usual fought a faded past prime Big Show.
              Well, I was going to try for something funny but I'm not beating this.

Comment

The pop from the crowd when his music hits would be something else LOL!

Rock wins when Ellerbe tries to interfere and hits himself w/ his own purse, Floyd tries throwing a right hand, Rock ducks, ROCK BOTTOMS Floyd. Gets in front of him, pushes Floyds arm in, looks at the crowd, throws up the "U", does people's elbow, pins Floyd. Crowd goes ape ****

Comment

Floyd ain't smelling what The Rock is cooking.

Floyd's a jabroni.

The Rock will turn his size 13 sideways, shine em up real good and put the People's Foot to Floyd's illiterate ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Well, I was going to try for something funny but I'm not beating this.
                    There really is no topping that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Wrestlers aren't fake the predetermined out come is thought of as being "fake"!
                      Its a show where some of the best stunt men in the world perform. To say that wrestling is a fake implies that the men involved aren't tough men.
                      Thats bull ****, I knew many pro wrestlers when I ran my gym because I had a full size ring set up in my main workout room. I had Mr. Fuji stop in many times with students and he would teach steps and rope actions in the ring. Great guy would always leave a 20. or 40. on the apron in the morning donasted for my kids. I also met Afa & Sika THe Wild Samoans and I will tell you that those guys were the biggest 6' tall 320lb men I've ever seen. Their nephew is Tonga and that mans reputation in & out of the ring is legendary in Police Dept all over the country, he is no one to mess with. A very dangerous man when he wants to be, read up on the guy.

First off Floyd couldn't hurt Rock, Floyd has no power against 147-155lb men how does he hurt a 6'5" 255lb man? Ex college football player and a 3 generation pro wrestler going back to the Maivia Family.

The out comes are predetermined the majority of the men in the stories are not "fake" most are very real and would beat the crap out of Floyd Mayweather.
                      Ray the Masked Mysterio the 5th...........
                      wow... this actually sad to read..>Wrestling is fake, trying to justify that by saying they injure themselves while preforming there plays is just laughable...And the Rock is 6"3....

Comment

Working...
                      X