Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philantro View Post

Cute, but that's exactly how it's going to be. This rematch isn't going to end well for Wlad.

Comment

Obviously Wladimir has indicated already what the main causes were for the loss..

He treated Fury the same way we ALL did.

As a stay-busy fight and an easy opponent, no different than Mormeck or LEapai.

Obviously he was mistaken and the attitude cost him.

The REAL Wladimir Klitschko will likely make an appearance for the rematch.

Comment

Who cares. I will tell you who loses, the public. Who wants to see that hug fest and embarrassment of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
          Cute, but that's exactly how it's going to be. This rematch isn't going to end well for Wlad.
          Wlad will get stopped early.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Wlad but I don't see what he can do differently this time he's been fighting the same way for 12 years I don't see how he can change in one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Wlad will get stopped early.
              I don't know about early. I think it'll be more along the lines of a savage prolonged beatdown that leads to either the ref stepping in with an exhausted and battered Wlad against the ropes, or a corner stoppage taken on behalf of his brother.

Comment

Vlad's fan base has to be one of the most idealistic, boxing strategy challenged individuals...

Let me play devil's advocate and tell you what I would have Vlad do to win this fight. He has to establish his jab. He has to throw it when Fury throws a punch and not flinch off...he has to throw it when he is coming in and he has to throw it from a distance.

I would have Vlad doubling and even tripling up his jab, because his jab is that good when he throws it. because Fury is back on his hind leg, reacting to what Vlad is throwing, Vlad has to throw the jab into his chest and push through and step in, when trying to throw punches off his jab.

Vlad does not have head movement, but he does have the strength in his jab to cause Fury to react...hence, if he doubles up he can catch Fury adjusting to the initial jab and....Vlad can do that!

All this assinine talk about making Vlad an aggressor, pushing through with will, etc does not play to Vlad's strength. Once Vlad gets the jab working he can use it, like he did in the past, to set up his punches.

Vlad would need to practice using his jab against guys who can box, and he would have to be taught to throw his cross when Fury threatened with his low hand...in this way, even if he gets countered by Fury Fury has to be mindful and can't just stick his hand in Vlad's face like he did.

Thats how Vlad could win the fight. Oh and...practicing stepping in when throwing his cross to bridge the distance. If nothing else make Fury react to the punch and if he counters it (Fury) just make sure Fury is backing up and unbalanced so the punch is weak.
                Last edited by billeau2; 12-03-2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  Obviously Wladimir has indicated already what the main causes were for the loss..

He treated Fury the same way we ALL did.

As a stay-busy fight and an easy opponent, no different than Mormeck or LEapai.

Obviously he was mistaken and the attitude cost him.

The REAL Wladimir Klitschko will likely make an appearance for the rematch.
                  Wlad openly admitted Fury was going to be his hardest challenger before the fight. His trainer said they were taking him "very , very seriously"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gOS_SycAiY

He underestimated nothing. Quit making up excuses like a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                    Wlad openly admitted Fury was going to be his hardest challenger before the fight. His trainer said they were taking him "very , very seriously"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gOS_SycAiY

He underestimated nothing. Quit making up excuses like a little girl.
                    This was the hardest fight of his life!

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
                      I got for Klitschko it is around the 11th round. Fury has no chin, he was dropped by Steve Cunningham But Fury has been largely inactive recently. Fury has not fought quality world class fighters...
                      "no chin" Tyson Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X