Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
    I see this going down one of two ways, a repeat if Vlad comes in looking like he did last out or a Vlad win by KO if he lets his hands go. If he comes in gunshy like the Jennings and Fury fights I don't even wanna see it, he should just retire and call it a do, I watched this happen to Adamek him refusing to let his hands go and it was just a tragedy to watch it unfold, I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch Vlad go down the same road.
    It's probably going to happen. At some point fighters just become mentally and physically fatigued and end up getting worked over by guys they would have handled in their prime. I'm a Fury fan first and foremost, but I admit that Wlad a few years back would have taken this current version out , maybe not easily, but fairly comprehensively. Fury's still improving at an incredible rate though, and I don't hold out much hope that Wlad will be able to turn the tide this time round.

Comment

• Possibilities are open, but it's kind of weird that you have to look at this fight with Fury as the favourite, isn't it?

(favorite, Fat Yanks).

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Possibilities are open, but it's kind of weird that you have to look at this fight with Fury as the favourite, isn't it?

(favorite, Fat Yanks).
        If we compare this poll, to the poll for the first fight, it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          If we compare this poll, to the poll for the first fight, it's hilarious.

To be fair, it doesn't look as if I voted there, but if I had, I'd have had to have gone with Wladski on points.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            To be fair, it doesn't look as if I voted there, but if I had, I'd have had to have gone with Wladski on points.
            Tyson Fury is a stylistic nightmare for Wlad, and it showed. Hopefully he actually comes in aggressive in the rematch.

Comment

• Fury will do even better next time.

Comment

• I'm looking to win some more money on the gypsy, unless they got it rigged and are looking for a trilogy somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Tyson Fury is a stylistic nightmare for Wlad, and it showed. Hopefully he actually comes in aggressive in the rematch.
                  He boxed way over and above anything we've previously seen though, didn't he? The Fury that faced, say, Cunningham....

Comment

• Comment

• Ah yes Elroid reminded me of the old Vlad Klitschko...That guy who aggressively pursued and pressed his opponents, that guy who moved across the ring like Ali, floating floating... And then his butt buddy Scott chimed in with that psychological demon, the guy who showed such resolve, while being poisoned yet still rising again and again against brewster....And who was so ready to go at Sanders when they stopped the fight!

But alas, I can't seem to remember this guy? I do remember a flinching, clinching, slow of foot stationary sloth great at knocking down immovable slow of foot, smaller fighters....hum?

It seems the Klitards have fashioned a new improved Vladimere, out of their tears and dreams. A fighter who through selective memory will trounce that Gypsy as long as he is aggressive!! you know like he used to be!!! you remember! All that is required is all the Klitards have to rock their heels together three times in succession and say "remember the old Vlad" and wala!! that Gypsy is as good as dead!

Poor Elroy is practically begging Vladdy to pull the trigger like in the good old days! Like when he used to beat up UPS delivery men and still have the strength to give ole Hayden a run for her money. yes Elroid for sure that Vlad could show up! Just hold your breath and make sure to take the radio with you into the shower!

Comment

Working...
                      X