No announcement yet.

is Felix Verdejo the Next "Pretty Boy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Yeah, he got a deserved ban. He's going to be so butthurt at me when he gets back
    yea mang I feel you... that word and the be.... well you know I wont use that... but those two words shouldn't even be allowed to be typed lol

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      American's sporting Mexican flags?, ok. Campas was in the 90s.
      21 years ago. Did Oscar not win a gold medal in the Olympics for the USA? Did Vargas not also represent the USA in the Olympics?

Comment

21 years ago.
        - There are more Mexican fighters than PR fighters..what do you expect? look at the size of Mexico you can fit like 100 islands of PR in it and still have space

Comment

21 years ago. Did Oscar not win a gold medal in the Olympics for the USA? Did Vargas not also represent the USA in the Olympics?
          Yes he did but when you ask them what nationlity they are..they say Mexican, like when Vargas called out Tito, he told him he was going to show him how a real Mexican fights..Whatever man pointless argument. You beleive what you want.

Comment

I heard when Verdego was young he used to tell people he would like to one day kill a Mexican in the ring. Eventually he became smart enough to stop talking like this.

But in the Rican community his hatred and desire to kill Mexicans is well known.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              lol! Look at this fool, just because I write at your level does not means that I'm not educated modafuka!

I got a MBM with PMP Certification and a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from GA Tech and make over 200k a year...

Now go google that bra'!
              And you still sound like an idiot. Ask GA tech for a refund.

You:

Me:

Comment

I guess this guy is allowed to call Mexicans, "wetb@cks" ? and the mods won't do nothing about it. BostonGuy
                Wow, you reported this guy but you are one of the biggest troll around this place?

People like you are the ones who destroyed this message board. I have read much worse from other individuals without consequence.

Only BS trolls logic.

Comment

Originally posted by El Verdugo View Post
                  Wow, you reported this guy but you are one of the biggest troll around this place?

People like you are the ones who destroyed this message board. I have read much worse from other individuals without consequence.

Only BS trolls logic.
                  I may troll but I don't go around calling people racial slurs and bragging about it in the same post. Fck off

Comment

I may troll but I don't go around calling people racial slurs and bragging about it in the same post. Fck off
                    Ok. Whatever rocks your boat. I don't post much, just reach some of the real boxing threads and play around with the betting. The trolling keeps me from posting real boxing talk. A good thread could go straight into the trash by just 1 or 2 trolls.

Oh well, good trolling to you. I'm out to my lurking mode....

Comment

Originally posted by El Verdugo View Post
                      Ok. Whatever rocks your boat. I don't post much, just reach some of the real boxing threads and play around with the betting. The trolling keeps me from posting real boxing talk. A good thread could go straight into the trash by just 1 or 2 trolls.

Oh well, good trolling to you. I'm out to my lurking mode....
                      Says a lot about you if you don't post much and then you finally post because you have a problem with me putting a racist bastard in his place. Good, don't post. I find it funny you found the need to call me out but then you don't even care about the stupid **** your fellow PR was saying. Like I said, fck off.

Comment

Working...
                      X