is Felix Verdejo the Next "Pretty Boy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see Verdejo vs Saul Rodriguez

Comment

Saul who??? a soon to be victim of Verdejo's hahaha the mexicans talk all they want but they cannot answer me why WE still on TOP in titles fights?????

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        Saul who??? a soon to be victim of Verdejo's hahaha the mexicans talk all they want but they cannot answer me why WE still on TOP in titles fights?????
        he just finished off ivan najera, verdejo's best win to date, in a single round

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          Because you guys get sanctioned in PR to fight bums from Mexico who never deserved title shots in the first place. Everyone knows the Mexicans have always won the big fights. You'd have to go back to the late 70's early 80's to find a monumental win for a PR over a Mexican. You guys count Cotto-Margarito 2 as big wins for PR but dismiss Cotto-Margarito 1 as a cheating win lmao

Comment

El Diamante, is going to be good. But I dont see any PBF in him at all. He is more like a Wilfredo Gomez/Tito Trinidad mix. His defense is ok but not like a PBF or a Benitez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              I guess this guy is allowed to call Mexicans, "wetb@cks" ? and the mods won't do nothing about it. BostonGuy
              Word??? it was full of **** so I didn't even realize he wrote that

that wasn't cool on his end.

Comment

Because you guys get sanctioned in PR to fight bums from Mexico who never deserved title shots in the first place. Everyone knows the Mexicans have always won the big fights. You'd have to go back to the late 70's early 80's to find a monumental win for a PR over a Mexican. You guys count Cotto-Margarito 2 as big wins for PR but dismiss Cotto-Margarito 1 as a cheating win lmao
                Tito Trinidad? Beat an undefeated Campas/Vargas and DLH. Those arent big wins? He took all of those Mexican fighters 0's .

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Word??? it was full of **** so I didn't even realize he wrote that

that wasn't cool on his end.
                  Yeah, he got a deserved ban. He's going to be so butthurt at me when he gets back

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                    Tito Trinidad? Beat an undefeated Campas/Vargas and DLH. Those arent big wins? He took all of those Mexican fighters 0's .
                    Trinidad did not beat DLH. They were both Americans too doe. Campas? 20 years ago lol like I said. You have to go way back

Comment

Trinidad did not beat DLH. They were both Americans too doe. Campas? 20 years ago lol like I said. You have to go way back
                      American's sporting Mexican flags?, ok. Campas was in the 90s.

Comment

Working...
                      X