Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is not the best HW in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua is not the best HW in the world.

Never been punched, never gone past 3 rounds, is still fighting guys who turn up in their school PE kit.

Just calm down people.

Nobody claimed that. He has unreal potential.

But for now Fury is Lineal Heavyweight champion right...

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Nobody claimed that. He has unreal potential.

But for now Fury is Lineal Heavyweight champion right...
      Many people are claiming that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Many people are claiming that he is.
        Well many people don't know shet.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          Well many people don't know shet.
          Joshua is a prospect, nothing more. Crazy to see how some people are crowning him as the saviour of HW boxing when he's accomplished utterly nothing so far in his career, with so many unanswered questions.

He might well turn out to be the GOAT, but you actually have to fight and beat someone before that happens.

Comment

Joshua is a prospect, nothing more. Crazy to see how some people are crowning him as the saviour of HW boxing when he's accomplished utterly nothing so far in his career, with so many unanswered questions.

He might well turn out to be the GOAT, but you actually have to fight and beat someone before that happens.
            Agreed with everything you said. He has to go through Whyte at first.

Comment

but but he has big sweaty muscles

Comment

Oh, and I'm not just a Fury fan who's scared that AJ will take his crown. I'm British, i like Joshua, although i liked him more before Eddie Hearn had him media trained to within an inch of his life.

I hope Fury-Joshua gets made in the not too distant future, I'd much rather he got a shot than that **** David Haye. If Joshua knocked Fury out, I'd congratulate him just like anyone else.

Comment

i can guarantee you one thing, this will NEVER happen. I watched his amateur career closely and believe me his jaw is shaky af and that was with 12 ounce gloves and headgear.

Comment

The only reason he gets the hype is because of that bs gold medal he won at the Olympics when he shouldn't have even gone past the first fight.

Funny thing is, people always say Joshua is a prospect and still young.... Actually he's only a YEAR younger then Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X