Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is not the best HW in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you i bet the odds will go down near the fight Dillan gonna beat him on points

Comment

Haven't seen anyone make that claim yet.

Comment

I kinda like Parker a little more than Joshua right now.

Comment

Joshua looks like a powerhouse that would gass quickly. Also looks like he would be injury prone.

Comment

Joshua is just ridiculously strong, the way his strength dwarfs these other guys is insane. Someone needs to put the guy through stringent testing like VADA and postpone with an "injury" to drag the testing on a little longer.

Comment

Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua know the truth!

AJ has spoke he said he'd KO Tyson Fury and make it easy, I say Tyson lasts 3 rounds.

Comment

It'd been less fun for you but you shoulda just sent a message to the 3 people saying Joshua is the best HW right now. No one of sound mind who's not a fanboy is saying anything close to this.

Lotsa guys are impressed with what he's done at the prospect level & curious as to what he's capable of vs better guys as well they should be & as is the status quo with exciting & destructive HW's. He's clearly one of the guys to watch at HW already despite not fighting a guy who punches back yet.

Comment

Working...
                X