Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's amazing physique and workouts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Joshua EXPLOSIVE POWER PUNCHING!

Anthony Joshua EXPLOSIVE POWER PUNCHING! Complete Workout

Comment

Working out on parallel bars

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            6'6/199, 249 pounds 26 years old british heavyweight prospect Anthony Joshua has amazing physics!
            He looks too stiff. What happens when lean and flexible Haye dances round him and jabs him all night? If you know boxing you know that having an amazing physique doesn't matter that much, but I think you're in awe of his physique because you're gay and take it up the bum.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                He looks too stiff. What happens when lean and flexible Haye dances round him and jabs him all night? If you know boxing you know that having an amazing physique doesn't matter that much, but I think you're in awe of his physique because you're gay and take it up the bum.
                Haha, I pretty much thought the same. This dude has made a pretty damn ****-erotic thread, I half expect Yusaf Mack to start posting here, LOL.

I must say his roid gut looks phenomenal, but as James Toney once famously said, 'this is boxing not body building.'

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  The majority of athletes are on PEDs. You're naive if you think otherwise.
                  He trains in the UK not the USA and our drug testing is light years ahead and our attitude to cheats would ruin him.

He would be very stupid to cheat.

The UK has a life ban from Olympic events if you are caught. If that rule existed in the usa you wouldn't have a track team.

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                    He trains in the UK not the USA and our drug testing is light years ahead and our attitude to cheats would ruin him.

He would be very stupid to cheat.

The UK has a life ban from Olympic events if you are caught. If that rule existed in the usa you wouldn't have a track team.
                    Yeah coz like Mo "I didn't hear the knock on the front door from the testers' Farrah and Bradley 'I was completing some stages of the Tour de France clean, quicker than a juiced up Armstrong' Wiggins would attest to.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                      Yeah coz like Mo "I didn't hear the knock on the front door from the testers' Farrah and Bradley 'I was completing some stages of the Tour de France clean, quicker than a juiced up Armstrong' Wiggins would attest to.
                      Farah lives and trains in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                      X