Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson called Kovalev in his face, Kove became polite, Haters chocked & sounds OFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Kovalev pinches his cheek like he was pinching a kid. Stevenson was acting like a dummie with his fake laugh. For me he looked stupid. Hope this fight gets made.
    Haters were like, Stevenson change network to duck Kovalev.
    Haters were like, Kathy Duva ask the WBC to be mandatory to Stevenson, so Stevenson will vacate his title.
    Haters were like, Kathy Duva pulled out of the purse bit TWICE, because she knew Haymon would outbid her.
    Haters were like, if Stevenson really wanted that fight, he would've agree to sign with HBO for his best "PEANUTS" pay day.
    Haters were like, Kovalev doesn't need Stevenson anymore (let's forget the undisputed title), because Kovalev will focus on a bout against Ward.
    Haters are like, Stevenson (which made the first step to Kovalev), look nervous and got pinch in the cheek by Kovalev.

For you guys saying Kovalev looks relax, why someone would touch someone else face if it's not for testing. You see, you test someone's limits when you're actually scared of that person, it's a way to convince yourself if you can dominate that person. And it seems like Kovalev needed to do that, because he was just incapable to repeat his Everyday "p*ece of ****" verse in Stevenson face. So again, Stevenson did right, helping Kovalev to manage his hidden fear, to gently bring him inside that square ring were he'll face his punishment.
    Haters, did you notice your evolution? You've been lied after lies by Kovalev clans, but you just accept it, because your feelings blinds your rational judgement. It's not because you wanted Pacquiao to beat Mayweather, that Mayweather didn't whip Pacquiao.
    Some of you haters are brighter than the others; those are the ones hoping this fight never happen, because emotions or not, they cannot stop to think Stevenson will stop Kovalev brutally.
    Gotcha pu$$y

Shaking Stevenson hand won't save you Kove

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
      Haters were like, Stevenson change network to duck Kovalev.
      Haters were like, Kathy Duva ask the WBC to be mandatory to Stevenson, so Stevenson will vacate his title.
      Haters were like, Kathy Duva pulled out of the purse bit TWICE, because she knew Haymon would outbid her.
      Haters were like, if Stevenson really wanted that fight, he would've agree to sign with HBO for his best "PEANUTS" pay day.
      Haters were like, Kovalev doesn't need Stevenson anymore (let's forget the undisputed title), because Kovalev will focus on a bout against Ward.
      Haters are like, Stevenson (which made the first step to Kovalev), look nervous and got pinch in the cheek by Kovalev.

For you guys saying Kovalev looks relax, why someone would touch someone else face if it's not for testing. You see, you test someone's limits when you're actually scared of that person, it's a way to convince yourself if you can dominate that person. And it seems like Kovalev needed to do that, because he was just incapable to repeat his Everyday "p*ece of ****" verse in Stevenson face. So again, Stevenson did right, helping Kovalev to manage his hidden fear, to gently bring him inside that square ring were he'll face his punishment.
      Haters, did you notice your evolution? You've been lied after lies by Kovalev clans, but you just accept it, because your feelings blinds your rational judgement. It's not because you wanted Pacquiao to beat Mayweather, that Mayweather didn't whip Pacquiao.
      Some of you haters are brighter than the others; those are the ones hoping this fight never happen, because emotions or not, they cannot stop to think Stevenson will stop Kovalev brutally.
      Gotcha pu$$y

Shaking Stevenson hand won't save you Kove
      Lol nice story. In my world if u pinch someone cheek u treat him like a b*tch.Maybe not in urs, but in mine its like that. You can pinch ur kids cheek, but a grown man? Hell no

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
        i don't really care

how anyone can support that rapist, peadophile pimp is beyond me

Adonis should be serving life without parole, not parading around with a microphone in a suit
        It's all good, Kovalev will beat him half to death

Comment

All i know is kovalev pinched stevenson's cheek and called him fat. I guess in some people's deluded reality, that means he's scared.

Comment

Ban this alt **** already.

Comment

I don't know why you're making a big deal out of this crap. Everyone knows Quackenson ran away from the fight and went to Haymon for shelter when the fight was about to be scheduled.

Comment

Well they don't need to actually fight now since one of them won "the exchange"

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
                  Is there a third option in which I don't live vicariously through the lives of others and as such my fragility of my ego is not dependant on accusations of "ducking"?

Money, control and ego is what's preventing this fight. Not fear.
                  Yes, those are three of the factors preventing the fight at present.

I really don't see it that either of those guys is "frightened" of the other.

I really hope that the fight can be made in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                    Look Kovalev "forced laught", and take a good look at everybody else faces, expressing the same thought:
                    What you gonna do now Ducker, call him "p*ece-of-****"; Come on, do it Pu$$y...

Question:
                    Haters, stop lying to your conscious and tell me who really wants this fight, Kovalev or Stevenson?

For a while, Kovalev was trying to foul you guys, with any giving day lies, Trash talks, TV quality commercials ***COMMERCIALS))) about Stevenson. Just to tactically avoid Stevenson.
                    Look how Kovalev's trying to play smart:

So again, who really wants this fight? Haters...
                    Stevenson fought Karpency, Bika (SMW boxer), and Sukhotsky in his last three fights, schit is garbage. He wants soft touches and Kovalev isn't a soft touch.

Comment

stevenson needs to call himself and haymon out. they are the ones that can actually make the fight happen. they can pretend and bring up the past all they want but at present the fight is there for him, but he will take the route of least resistance as he always has.

Comment

Working...
                      X