No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Crawford Can Beat Pacquiao, Khan Can't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Crawford Can Beat Pacquiao, Khan Can't

Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and trainer of retired pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., is tipping WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford as having a significant chance to defeat eight division champion Manny Pacquiao.

Crawford, WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley and British star Amir Khan are the three fighters in the running for a crack at Pacquiao. The two frontrunners, according to Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank, are Crawford and Khan. [Click Here To Read More]

I sort of disagree with Sr.here, I think that Crawford is highly overrated and would be no trouble for Manny. Khan is chinny but he would be a difficult style for Manny if his chin holds up given his speed and reach. Manny should beat both IMO.

Comment

tbh I think Khan has a better chance than Crawford.

Comment

Crawford keeps getting better and better every fight. Khan went life and death with Chris Algieri.

Comment

Mayweather is right, but I don't think Crawford is quite ready and I don't think Khan will ever be ready, unless Pac is completely shot.

If Khan fights gunshy like he did against Algieri, Pac will outwork him easy. If Khan opens up, he may get dropped and make the scorecards even wider, but I can't see Pac stopping Khan. His power is still there, but he's slowed down a bit and doesn't have that killer instinct anymore. Khan can backpedal all night and Pac isn't good at cutting the ring off.

Comment

I hate Amir Khan ...Seriously ...Don't think he has the talent or potential others babble about, BUT, He wouldn't lose 4 rounds to Gamboa. I'd pick Khan to beat Crawford at this stage ..You guys just love sucking up a bit of hype ...You also thought Khan was a world beater after he beat Devon..Let Crawford prove these things first...I'd like to see a Lamont Peterson fight

Comment

Pacquiao beat Pedcheater Jr, and Pedcheater Jr ducked Khan so naturally team Pedcheater has to pick against Khan. In fact, why is this old crackhead polluting our news feed anyway?

Comment

The PAC who showed up to chase Mayweather around the ring loses to both of them, and neither should beat him.

Comment

PAC should consider, Thurman, GGG or Canelo!
                  Be a hero PAC!

Or fight
                  Malinaggi or Algeri! To end without a bang. To fizzle out!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Pacquiao beat Pedcheater Jr, and Pedcheater Jr ducked Khan so naturally team Pedcheater has to pick against Khan. In fact, why is this old crackhead polluting our news feed anyway?
                    so floyds PED's wehre better than PAC's PED's ?along with the shoulder excuse

Comment

Working...
                    X