No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    ^This post shows the way you think. You are uneducated to generalize like that. I wish a person like you never has kids. You should not be allowed to breed.
    difference is I pay for my kids you would not. I hope one day if I am as "eduhated" as you. BTW did you get your degree at the university of Haiti hahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
      why should you look at the beautiful atrocities you carry on contributing to the world my fellow inbred
      you mean like the 200 million the commies killed in china or maybe the 100's of millions killed by tribal chiefs in afreaka millions killed by mongols millions killed in china by the japanese

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        I understand him being mad abt the monkey cause he does look very bad, but the piece of **** thing??? LOL. Come on man. **** is black and im black. No just no... The monkey thing, I understand, it was offensive for blacks
        I can see where you coming from. Kovalev shouldn't have said what he did about Adonis being a monkey. He may not be sensitive to that kind of language, being that he's a foreigner. He needs to smarten up and think before he spews that crap.

BTW, I'm a white guy and I've often called white people f^ckin' monkeys when I'm pissed off at them and anyone would call someone a piece of **** if they didn't like them. That part has nothing to do with racism.

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
          WAR PASCAL get this devil, if not WARD better come through.

Just curious where u from.
          He admitted he comes from Russia
          Not suprising

Comment

Kovalev strikes me as an equal opportunity hater of any opponents with an air of Putin like ego...

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              you mean like the 200 million the commies killed in china or maybe the 100's of millions killed by tribal chiefs in afreaka millions killed by mongols millions killed in china by the japanese
              Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              ehhhh i dont know. He kinda does look like a piece of poop too!
              I'm Tyrone and im here to >>>> your wifes long >>>> style

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                I understand him being mad abt the monkey cause he does look very bad, but the piece of **** thing??? LOL. Come on man. **** is black and im black. No just no... The monkey thing, I understand, it was offensive for blacks
                The resemblance is undeniable. Kovalev knew what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  He admitted he comes from Russia
                  Not suprising
                  well he told me he's from US. well a coward will be a coward even online.

Comment

http://youtu.be/8byANfPujPY

Comment

• Some pretty p***weak s*** talking, Pascal could find himself at the end of a lawsuit, Kovalev can barely string a sentence together in English, and his trainer is black. Pascal will be retired come January 31.

Comment

Working...
                      X