• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    That awkward moment when a rapist tries to take a moral high ground
    I guess Kovalev isn't the only one with no education

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      You not serious are you?
      Yes i am! What the fuk does a monkey have to do with black people?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy27 View Post
        The truth is Kovalev did say those things. Someone with any sense would have used this opportunity to apologize. The last time he was booked in Quebec he blasted all Canadian boxers, as well as displaying some vulgar racist comments..Kudos to Pascal to raise some awareness of this lowlife. The fact that Kovalev has not gained any following anywhere including the incapability of his promoter to even arrange a match for him in his native country speaks volumes. Kovalev has boxed in Canada a few times already and here he is again. Show some respect, or go try to make a living in Russia. What s a real sham is the fact that people think Adonis is ducking this guy, that is hilarious. If Kovalev had any balls he could have already fought Adonis twice, nobody has backed out but him and Duva.
        It's not hilarious, it's the truth. He ducked Hopkins & Pascal too. Ask Jean Pascal himself, he'll tell you.

They can't all be lying, right? or do you believe only SMWs & bums want to fight for the WBC?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy27 View Post
          The truth is Kovalev did say those things. Someone with any sense would have used this opportunity to apologize. The last time he was booked in Quebec he blasted all Canadian boxers, as well as displaying some vulgar racist comments..Kudos to Pascal to raise some awareness of this lowlife. The fact that Kovalev has not gained any following anywhere including the incapability of his promoter to even arrange a match for him in his native country speaks volumes. Kovalev has boxed in Canada a few times already and here he is again. Show some respect, or go try to make a living in Russia. What s a real sham is the fact that people think Adonis is ducking this guy, that is hilarious. If Kovalev had any balls he could have already fought Adonis twice, nobody has backed out but him and Duva.
          lmfao!!!!!!! :AOR: Fact ....Adonis is holding on to meaningless title for Al Haymon! Hes paid to duck fights, its the Al Haymon way! Haymon isnt gonna feed Adonis to The Krusher and give up a title from his stable of cowards!

Comment

These two guys really need to step up and fight the king of the LHW division, I don't think any of them stand a chance against Adonis though.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              It's not hilarious, it's the truth. He ducked Hopkins & Pascal too. Ask Jean Pascal himself, he'll tell you.

They can't all be lying, right? or do you believe only SMWs & bums want to fight for the WBC?
              Haymon made it all possible. That's why Haymon has become known for giving shelter to duck refugees.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Pascal is my boy and all but God Damn man are you trying to die? That Kovalev mother****er don't **** around.
                i fear that kov might murder pascal now

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  You mixed Pascal with Stevenson.
                  That awkward moment when a person mixes people up

I can't go back now

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    I guess Kovalev isn't the only one with no education
                    Knew this ***head would come out

Especially after I sent you to hiding a while ago coward

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                      In Russia, people call each other monkey and it has nothing to do with being black or red!
                      Pascal might be a racist himself if he blows these statements out of proportion, just like some Jews talking about antisemitism every time greedy jokes are being brought out lol
                      and sh.t can be of different color Pascal, Kovalev didnt specify hahahaha Pascal is funny
                      ignorance is not an excuse
                      he can go back to russia and be racist over there

Comment

Working...
                      X