Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean Pascal rips Kovalev at press conference for their upcoming fight

It starts at the 14:30 mark

http://livestream.com/mc2concept/KOV...PASCAL-rematch

We need to be honest. Right now they're trying to make Kovalev something that he's not. A star. He's not a star because he doesn't sell tickets....He doesnt sell tickets because he speaks worse than he looks
    The only reason why HBO is putting $3 million on the table for this fight is because he's fighting me. I'm the star of the division I'm the cash cow of the division.
    He has no class. No respect for anyone in Quebec. Because of my fans he made his first check over $1mil and he gave you the middle finger at the weigh-in
    He's a racist guy. This fight for me is kinda personal. I'm fighting ignorance. Because he's an ignorant guy to still be racist in 2016
    He post a picture on Twitter of a monkey to represent Stevenson. I don't like Stevenson either but I wouldn't post that. I post like a chicken to represent Stevenson. Cuz Stevenson is a chicken not a monkey.
    And also he called myself a piece of ****...Why does he call myself a piece of ****? Because I'm black and **** is black? He never called any white opponent a piece of ****. He never called any white opponent a monkey.
    People gonna tell me aww Jean you trying to play the racist card. He's not racist because he has a black coach. Doesn't mean nothing cuz if you think about it in the south in Texas they was all racist but they still listened to Ray Charles
    ( )

I have no respect for John David Jackson. After he called Stevenson a monkey John David Jackson is still coaching him. I have no respect for John David Jackson he probably care only about his pocket.
    I changed my trainer and you will see a better fight. In the first fight I gave him his toughest fight. On my card he won 4rds I won 3rds. Also I dropped him in this fight and the referee called it a slip because Kathy Duva was ringside saying it was a slip.
    https://youtu.be/l_fRcpOFB4o?t=34m52s

He then goes on to say it in French.

respesct to pascal...

he knows what it is

Comment

None of this will save him from another beat down from the Krusher.

Comment

Damn Pascal going in.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          respesct to pascal...

he knows what it is
          Pascal might be correct but I think he's getting KO'd this time.

Comment

makes some fair points and also makes some crazy analogies that make no sense.

He got this fight because HBO doesn't want to risk Kov losing before the Ward fight.

I expect a early KO for Kov.

Comment

LOL Pascal is getting KO'd inside of 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                None of this will save him from another beat down from the Krusher.
                -Guy who still has 7 payments left on a 93 accord that broke down 2 years ago

Comment

Pascal cutting too deep. Trying to use race to hype up the fight, but I think he actually made some valid points.

Lol @ Stevensons is a chicken, not a monkey!

Comment

I think the rematch is pointless. Kovalev already kicked his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X