Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal rips Kovalev at press conference for their upcoming fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev isn't a draw? He drew 1 million viewers fighting a no-name in Cedric Agnew.

Comment

Main Events is...very "protective"...of their top assets. I've seen Adamek and Glazkov get totally schooled, and get draws or decision Wins. So it's great that he realizes what he's up against.

I mean, come on, Chambers out boxed Adamek with ONE hand. It was that easy. Totally clowned him. How does Adamek win that fight ?! Chambers put on a clinic! Not boring like Hopkins? Hit constantly, didn't get hit. Mastery of the craft. Decision came in...what...
      Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 11-30-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
        Main Events is...very "protective"...of their top assets. I've seen Adamek and Glazkov get totally schooled, and get draws or decision Wins. So it's great that he realizes what he's up against.

I mean, come on, Chambers out boxed Adamek with ONE hand. It was that easy. Totally clowned him. How does Adamek win that fight ?! Chambers put on a clinic! Not boring like Hopkins? Hit constantly, didn't get hit. Mastery of the craft. Decision came in...what...
        also she tried to rape cunningham even though he was signed to her she still robbed his ass
        im glad he left that cnnt

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Yeah back in Russia but he got off on any charges.
          damn idk how boxers go to russia to fight. you got doping scandals, robberies and cheating etc etc
          most corrupt nation in the world not just in boxing but in life period

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            damn idk how boxers go to russia to fight. you got doping scandals, robberies and cheating etc etc
            Sadly not even close, there are much more corrupt nations than Russia. The one just South of you guys would be high enough on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Sadly not even close, there are much more corrupt nations than Russia. The one just South of you guys would be high enough on the list.
              idk bro have you head about the russian olympic scandal?
              the whole jones v lebedev situation

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                respesct to pascal...

he knows what it is
                if the much superior people in the west do not bow down to cannibals from afreeka and allow them to drag down the society and destroy it while the whites are forced to pay the blacks to do it they are raciss and sheet. I hope kovalev beats him to a pulp. keepin it real
                Last edited by nacho daddy; 11-30-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
                  hahah that was great.. real subtle how he got in a Stevenson shot while goin in on Killer Kov

hahahaha

But yea.. From what I've read about and seen from Kov, he probably does have a racist streak. He is a mean dude from Russia though, so probably just the way he was raised. Im guessing as he spends more time in the US, he'll learn that it's not acceptable to use certain language when referring to other races.
                  the east Europeans have not been brainwashed for 50 years by making juiced negro athletes superior to any one else. they just come here and destroy them. can you imagine if the Russians and the others were not banned here for 40 years in pro sports how far they would be?

Comment

yeah we will use lance Armstrong to show how pure we are hahahahhaha

Comment

idk bro have you head about the russian olympic scandal?
                      the whole jones v lebedev situation
                      Wasn't the Panamanian Jones popped for PED use? or are you referring to the Roy Jones fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X