Jean Pascal rips Kovalev at press conference for their upcoming fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Thanks for letting me know which racist to put on ignore
    thanks for the compliment. all you people can do is run around screaming racist don't you see how bad it makes you look? wake up

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      thanks for the compliment. all you people can do is run around screaming racist don't you see how bad it makes you look? wake up
      I gave clear examples of Kovalev being racist. Saying he hates black people in Florida and calling Grover Young a *******. What other proof do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        I gave clear examples of Kovalev being racist. Saying he hates black people in Florida and calling Grover Young a *******. What other proof do you need?
        who the phuck cares what cry baby negroes cry about anyway. the only blacks called names are the bad ones and it is mostly by good blacks. try to do something with your life instead of sitting around looking for a micro aggression. many blacks are the worst racists to whites. you don't see whites running around screaming racist

Comment

Comment

He will likely lose to Kovalev again but he is correct. Kovalev is a very good fighter, but is probably a little racist towards black people.

Comment

He's not wrong about there being that much money on the table... it's because of him

Still gonna get ripped to shreds though, so I guess enjoy winning in the press conferences

Comment

Pascal is a piece od Pepe Le PooPoo! Or is that racist? Pardon my French!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Yeah back in Russia but he got off on any charges.
                  Smh! Freaking crazy fucc USSR Dean_Razorback
                  Last edited by aldo5408; 04-07-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X