No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    Which tells me that if there is the slightest chance GGG can make 155 and still stand upright, K2 will take it.
    And K2 should take it. It's the biggest money fight in all of boxing right now, probably. That's what boxers are in this business for.

I also fail to see why Golovkin would have trouble making 155. He was pretty adamant that he could make 154 for Floyd so 155 should be a snap.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      And K2 should take it. It's the biggest money fight in all of boxing right now, probably. That's what boxers are in this business for.

I also fail to see why Golovkin would have trouble making 155. He was pretty adamant that he could make 154 for Floyd so 155 should be a snap.
      I dont know how much stock I put in that statement. People say alot of things when it comes to Floyd. Plus everyone, even GGG, knows it was a fight with .000001% chance of ever happening, so no harm done by talking a little smack and getting a little ink.

And who knows, maybe if that fight was on the table he does go to 154 for Floyd. I just doubt that in the end Floyd would have offered a tasty enough split to make it happen. Other than Oscar, Pac, Cotto, or Canelo, has anyone made over $5 million fighting Floyd?

Comment

Funny you bring up lies???

Like "154-168" doe...

Or Monroe is better than Lara

Comment

Punch drunk didn't you say cotto/canelo wouldn't even do 500k ppv buys?? How that bet work out for u???

Comment

172? Froch should fight GGG at 168. Even then GGG is the A side. Froch would get knocked the **** out by GGG and by Kovalev at 175

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Funny you bring up lies???

Like "154-168" doe...

Or Monroe is better than Lara
              I believe, as does GGG, that he beats anyone 154-168. That is an opinion, therefore it cannot be a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Punch drunk didn't you say cotto/canelo wouldn't even do 500k ppv buys?? How that bet work out for u???

^^^the desperation is strong with this one^^^

nope. my prediction ALWAYS was 650-750k, and everyone here knows it.

Its almost like you are ASKING to be clowned.
                Last edited by OnePunch; 11-30-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  ^^^the desperation is strong with this one^^^

nope. my prediction ALWAYS was 650-750k, and everyone here knows it.

Its almost like you are ASKING to be clowned.
                  Answered you in the other thread

Poor lil g. Taking L's all holiday weekend

Comment

lol so now 168 fighters have to come down to 160?

Comment

650-750k... Wrong as always.

I said 1million and their at least 900k and counting...

One of these days you'll hopefully be right???

Aren't we about due for another ggg mismatch that even HBO won't televise like last years Adama and the year before that I****a fight???

How many ppv buys is the Andy Lee vs. ggg fight going to get???

Comment

Working...
                      X