Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have nothing against Wlad but all that gentleman and good sport crap is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have nothing against Wlad but all that gentleman and good sport crap is fake

Dude tried to intentionally headbutt Fury in round 11 i believe...i mean a headbutt that would make Ortiz proud...then with gloves,the canvas and the sneaking to wrap his hands..He is just like any other fighter and will take any advantage he can get....He was put on this pedestal as being some saint and such a gentleman..its bull****

someone please make a GIF because I am far too lazy to find the fight and look it up =/

Comment

The headbutt was absolutely disgraceful. He should be fined for it imo, I'm surprised though because it does seem out of character from him. I expect the usual mind games and dirty tricks from his team, but I expected better from Wlad. A desperate act from a desperate man I suppose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Show some respect he never ducked anyone and always defended like a true champion should

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Show some respect he never ducked anyone and always defended like a true champion should
          I have nothing but love for the guy..but i cant respect moves like that at all...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Dude tried to intentionally headbutt Fury in round 11 i believe...i mean a headbutt that would make Ortiz proud...then with gloves,the canvas and the sneaking to wrap his hands..He is just like any other fighter and will take any advantage he can get....He was put on this pedestal as being some saint and such a gentleman..its bull****
            Stop making the same thread I made after I've made it.

Comment

Disgraceful how the ref did nothing about that headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                I have nothing but love for the guy..but i cant respect moves like that at all...
                Larry its been going on for years. When they negotiate they control everything and usually are not very fair to the opponent. His clinching, the way he handled things like the brewster defeat ("I was poisoned.") Broente has always been a real **** and a half. The brothers are all about the dead prezidentes and its quite obvious.

Fury just had the presence of mind to call Broente and company on their BS. I mean remember the UPS driver Vlad fought? what was that guy going to do? He was thrilled to get the payday. Even the way the defeat to Sanders was handled. Vlad should have rematched that fight. Lewis never ducked any opponent and when he was KO'ed he fought the rematch right away.

You just have to look at things with the Klitskos carefully. One finds that a lot of opponents were ducked, unlike lewis and that a lot of opponents were taken advantage of by the Klits.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  The headbutt was absolutely disgraceful. He should be fined for it imo, I'm surprised though because it does seem out of character from him. I expect the usual mind games and dirty tricks from his team, but I expected better from Wlad. A desperate act from a desperate man I suppose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  It was worse than the headbutt Ortiz did to Floyd.

Wlad was frustrated he couldn't hit Fury yet his face was taking a beating.

Fury was too fast, too slick, too good of a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    someone please make a GIF because I am far too lazy to find the fight and look it up =/

Comment

Working...
                    X