Funniest thing about last night?...Wlad's flying head butt attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
    That headbutt landed clean!

This is only one headbutt. Fury managed 2 good ones, which opened Wlad on both sides... Anyway, I rooted for Fury after all the **** with the gloves, the ring and the wraps...

Comment

Some posters here have maintained for years that broente and the Klits are indeed very dirty... There is a ton of evidence to this effect. Dirty ****s is what Broente represents. So glad to see these actions coming to light...it took Fury to bring them there for a majority to see how the Klits play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        That micky guy? Yeah he's the worst poster on NSB, never comments about boxing, just about how much he hates travellers.
        Really? I never ran into him until today but that **** is unacceptable. Gypseys are people who have been prosecuted over the ages, they were victims of the Holocaust too. For some ******* to come on here and say all that on a day when a proud gypsy himself won the most respected prize in boxing is a disgrace. Shouldn't be allowed back on here I think.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Some posters here have maintained for years that broente and the Klits are indeed very dirty... There is a ton of evidence to this effect. Dirty ****s is what Broente represents. So glad to see these actions coming to light...it took Fury to bring them there for a majority to see how the Klits play ball.
          Broente is a prick, it was hilarious seeing Big John Fury shouting at him yesterday, the guy literally looked like he was about to **** his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yeah, that was really obvious. He freaking left his feet launching forward.

It's really funny because it makes Wlad everything his fanbase says they hate. A running, clinching headbutter.
            Yep. Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Broente is a prick, it was hilarious seeing Big John Fury shouting at him yesterday, the guy literally looked like he was about to **** his pants.
              I missed this, I would love to see that. Boente is a massive tool. If there is a rematch I hope Team Fury messes with him and Klitschko in a similar way that they have done to so many.

Comment

Yet the Klitlickers have the temerity to label Ward a headbutter.

Comment

Don't care what anyone says, that right there warrants a suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    It should have been an instant point deduction I have no idea how Weeks has missed that, I'm skeptical that he actually did. I don't think he had the balls to take the point away to be honest.
                    For sure that shoulda been a point deduction. Blatant as f#ck. Wow. Looked like Weeks did have his eye on the action quite good at the time so idk how he missed that unless it was happening a lil to far on the other side of things & Tyson's own head was in the way a bit. Idk can't really tell, but for sure a blatant point deduction type foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      For sure that shoulda been a point deduction. Blatant as f#ck. Wow. Looked like Weeks did have his eye on the action quite good at the time so idk how he missed that unless it was happening a lil to far on the other side of things & Tyson's own head was in the way a bit. Idk can't really tell, but for sure a blatant point deduction type foul.
                      I just found it brilliant that Klitschko cut himself from it, that is hilarious and exactly what he deserved. He must have felt like such an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X