Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: I Knew I Needed a Knockout To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter what, I respect Wlad's attitude toward the sport and to his opponents. He always shows respect and fought all the threats. I cant remember him actually ducking a fighter. Fury was his biggest threat and he fought him anyway. I think he'll be back late 2016 with the rematch and score a KO.

Comment

Came in as a champion, left as a champion.

Respect. I hope his fans follow the same mentality.

Comment

fury fought a good fight while ugly it was what was need to beat wlad and really there is no way to beat or lose to wlad without it being ugly lol wlad was down and still didnt actually try to win until the last 2 rounds

Comment

I just do not get why Wlad was not throwing anything. All he did was clinch which made no sense. It is not like he never fought tall guys before. He was landing on Wach like crazy, although Wach was there to get hit. Fury ran the entire night and I seriously though he was gonna get DQ'd with all the rabbit punching.

Did Wlad never recover from the injury or did he possibly have another injury tonight? Of course as soon as I hop on the Wlad train it derails...

Comment

He looked like he almost got it, too. Respect to Wlad for going out like a champ, as happy as I am that Fury won.

Comment

Good on Wlad. No excuses, just how it should be.

Never been a fan of his style but always respected it and him as a guy.

Fury is a very good fighter, not the easiest on the eye but effective and was very smart tonight. Wlad has seen speed before so for him to be surprised by Fury's and not really deal with it is quite something.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                I just do not get why Wlad was not throwing anything. All he did was clinch which made no sense. It is not like he never fought tall guys before. He was landing on Wach like crazy, although Wach was there to get hit. Fury ran the entire night and I seriously though he was gonna get DQ'd with all the rabbit punching.

Did Wlad never recover from the injury or did he possibly have another injury tonight? Of course as soon as I hop on the Wlad train it derails...
                Because Wlad does not throw rights until he is 100% its safe to throw it. He never had that comfort because Fury was so awkward for him.

Wlad is very safety first, and if that means not throwing the right hand, then he won't throw it.

Comment

now time to regather yourself Wlad, u have a rematch clause

you looked pretty bad tonight, you cant lose like this or even worst retire

get back into training n try to regain that Heavyweight title back

Comment

I said all along that Fury would be too much for Wlad. Youth, speed and heart. Three things Wlad either never had or doesnt have anymore. FURY TIME!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X