Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: I Knew I Needed a Knockout To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Not to gloat, but youse who simply can't believe what happened... Here's what happened: An average HW with huge height/reach advantage beat everyone BECAUSE of his height/reach advantage. He certainly didn't get all those wins in a row by having exemplary talent. And youse forget... Wlad is very timid in reality, and has had many panic attacks thru the years. Did you not see how tired he was mid-rounds? That comes from being tense. Fury is no boxing messiah, but he did get the job done. And he didn't win because Wlad was shot. He won because he MADE Wlad shot. He nullified Wlad's weak-at-best skill set.

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
    Please stop making yourself look like an utter fool. You are what I was talking about in the other thread. A guy who clearly doesn't even watch Wlad's fights but now that he lost is "giving us the breakdown". Wlad has beaten fighters taller and rangier than him to a pulp.
    He is old and Fury has made big improvements in recent years. Period.
    I've watched him for YEARS son. You're the fool. What I said is EXACTLY correct. Yes, Wlad has beaten taller fighters WHO WERE SCARED OF HIM. Fury WAS NOT, and psycholically Wlad couldn't handle it.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Hard to back up the claim that Wlad didn't look old when he's reaching near 40. The HBO commentators hit the nail on the head. They said it's not that Fury looked so dominant its that Wlad looks so bad. To say that Klitschko didn't show his age tonight is delusional. He's been showing it the past two years, it was a matter of time. Hats off to Fury, but I don't think he'll last as champ long even if He defeats Wladimir in a rematch.
    Think what you want. Wlad was intimidated and neutralized.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He looked like he almost got it, too. Respect to Wlad for going out like a champ, as happy as I am that Fury won.
      Not really. Remember when CAUNNINGHAM DROPPED tYSON?

Comment

....Rhonda Roussey, Wlad Klitschko..... TripleGay next.....

Comment

That post fight was epic and Lampley probably developed a hemorrhoid trying to wrap his head around it. "TH-TH-THAT was probably the most bizarre thing in heavyweight history."

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
            No matter what, I respect Wlad's attitude toward the sport and to his opponents. He always shows respect and fought all the threats. I cant remember him actually ducking a fighter. Fury was his biggest threat and he fought him anyway. I think he'll be back late 2016 with the rematch and score a KO.
            Klitschko gets KO'd inside of 5 rounds in the rematch. What we saw today wasn't an anomaly; it was standard Wlad "fighting." Anybody who really thought this guy was any good needs to go back and watch the full fight (not the highlights) of ANY Klitschko fight. He is ****-ing terrible. If he can't Klinch, he can't do jack-****. Awful, awful, awful fighter (great guy though), and so glad he is done. He will not come back. If he does he will lose to Fury, Wilder, Joshua...
            Last edited by NachoMan; 11-28-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Not to gloat, but youse who simply can't believe what happened... Here's what happened: An average HW with huge height/reach advantage beat everyone BECAUSE of his height/reach advantage. He certainly didn't get all those wins in a row by having exemplary talent. And youse forget... Wlad is very timid in reality, and has had many panic attacks thru the years. Did you not see how tired he was mid-rounds? That comes from being tense. Fury is no boxing messiah, but he did get the job done. And he didn't win because Wlad was shot. He won because he MADE Wlad shot. He nullified Wlad's weak-at-best skill set.

I've watched him for YEARS son. You're the fool. What I said is EXACTLY correct. Yes, Wlad has beaten taller fighters WHO WERE SCARED OF HIM. Fury WAS NOT, and psycholically Wlad couldn't handle it.

Think what you want. Wlad was intimidated and neutralized.
              Concur with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
                Wlad does have an uppercut he used it in other fights but Fury did a good job or keeping his head tight and not letting Wlad use it. Wlad slipped plenty of punches with head movement but a guy with the wing span of a Pterodactyl. Cant slip every punch with a reach like that, he could land punches on accident. Ill agree Wlad cant fight inside, was never built to and definitely never had to.
                Wlad has NEVER demonstrated natural boxing skills or the heart and instincts of a real fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                  ....Rhonda Roussey, Wlad Klitschko..... TripleG next.....
                  Keep dreaming cum guzzler

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                    Not really. Remember when CAUNNINGHAM DROPPED tYSON?
                    I remember Tyson jumped right back up and took his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      Wlad has NEVER demonstrated natural boxing skills or the heart and instincts of a real fighter.
                      False! he suffered ko loses and shunned by the media and remade by steward. He koed a lot of men and took a lot of 0s. Like him or not his name will be among the greats. He is even in the record books so havent seen the last of Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X