Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/I-o6NeZr9HE

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      A quality assessment from billeau2.

I think Fury pulls out all(most) of his tricks; tools, and fights more aggressively than we are used to seeing if he feels comfortable in there. I do believe Fury steps up for big fights, and let's be honest, for all the talk about the Cunningham knockdown, Fury has never really been hurt in his pro career. It was a flash knockdown and no fighter has put him in real trouble. Wilder could be the first, and that makes this fight compelling. For all of his flaws, Wilder does have one punch KO power, and he has balls, so he will go for all the marbles, especially if he knows he is behind.
      Indeed. Fury is the type of fighter who take it personally when his opponent tries to make him fight. Wilder wants to get Fury into a fight if possible. A contest of wills?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Indeed. Fury is the type of fighter who take it personally when his opponent tries to make him fight. Wilder wants to get Fury into a fight if possible. A contest of wills?

I think another misconception of some fans unfamiliar with Fury is that he isn't a tough fighter, but the man is a fighters fighter. He's from a fighting family, not just a boxing one a bareknuckle one. Hes no pushover, regardless of what power people think he lacks, and he's never been beaten or badly hurt in a professional fight. He won't be afraid to go to war with Wilder if need be.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/aBNip1cAhnk

Comment

• Roach backs Fury to beat Wilder

Comment

• Fury may have been off in his come back fights but he lost ~9 stone. 3 months training now with no weight to loose gives him a chance of getting fit.

Comment

I have Fury stopping him late in a bloodbath. Thoughts?
                This garbageass thread needs to be deleted and recreated.
                Half the people that picked fury changed their mind. Lol @ this 3 year old thread

Comment

I have Fury stopping him late in a bloodbath. Thoughts?
                  Fury is a racist coward. He was just lyin about this fight to help sell his last bum fight.

If this did actually happen Deontay would end that cowards career and possibly his life.

Comment

Roach backs Fury to beat Wilder
                    Doesn't this moron always get it wrong?

And besides look at the way he talks/moves.
                    He clearly has brain damage...

Comment

• Wilder easily.....

Comment

Working...
                      X