Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Wilder easily.....
    Wilder loses easily? I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Wilson View Post
      Doesn't this moron always get it wrong?

And besides look at the way he talks/moves.
      He clearly has brain damage...
      This is probably only the second time I find myself disagreeing with Roach. He definitely gets most of his public "predictions" wrong, but he does know his stuff at the same time.

A more important note here is, while Roach gets em wrong often, LoadedWraps doesn't. My money is on 'wraps calling it prophetically, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        This is probably only the second time I find myself disagreeing with Roach. He definitely gets most of his public "predictions" wrong, but he does know his stuff at the same time.

A more important note here is, while Roach gets em wrong often, LoadedWraps doesn't. My money is on 'wraps calling it prophetically, again.
        I'll bet all my points against all your points that Deontay destroys the racist coward.

Truth be told I don't think this fight will ever happene. Fury is to scared. He just likes using Deontays name to sell his own bum fights.....

Comment

I'll bet all my points against all your points that Deontay destroys the racist coward.

Truth be told I don't think this fight will ever happene. Fury is to scared. He just likes using Deontays name to sell his own bum fights.....

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            I see fury stopping him very very early

wilder is a paper champion
            Delusion. Fury hasn't stopped bums like McDermott and Chisora early. He has no power

Wilder will smash him to pieces, which will be a great thing for boxing.

Comment

• Although wilder has only a punchers chance against AJ....against a tyson fury he irons him out with a one straight right hand.
              Fury will hit the deck like a sack of **** and not get back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                Delusion. Fury hasn't stopped bums like McDermott and Chisora early. He has no power

Wilder will smash him to pieces, which will be a great thing for boxing.
                Fat boy McDermott beat the ***** outta Fury.
                He got robbed...

Comment

Fat boy McDermott beat the ***** outta Fury.
                  He got robbed...
                  Fury hasn't even come close to taking an L.

Can't say the same for AJ or Wilder, or even Wlad or Povetkin.

AJ and Wilder have both barely made it out of life and death fights and Povetkin and Wlad have losses.

Your children's children will have children before we see Fury the Great take a L.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Fury hasn't even come close to taking an L.

Can't say the same for AJ or Wilder, or even Wlad or Povetkin.

AJ and Wilder have both barely made it out of life and death fights and Povetkin and Wlad have losses.

Your children's children will have children before we see Fury the Great take a L.
                    Haha

You clearly haven't even seen the fight I'm talking about kid. XD

Fury won the first round then he took a savage beating for the rest of the fight. He had to try very hard not to be stopped in the last 2....

Go watch the fight kid.

Comment

Haha

You clearly haven't even seen the fight I'm talking about kid. XD

Fury won the first round then he took a savage beating for the rest of the fight. He had to try very hard not to be stopped in the last 2....

Go watch the fight kid.
                      I've seen every Fury fight "kid".

You fantasizing about a different outcome doesn't change what happened.

What's next, you're going to tell us Canelo beat GGG? Duckiao beat Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X