No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I May Have To Go Through Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Test

That would be a good fight for both men. One guy has pound for pound, future world heavyweight champion, and a very bright future ahead of him. Were as the other guy want's to become relevant again.

I might be crazy but talent wise I think Anthony Joshua is one of the top 10 boxers in the entire world. That might be very premature but I just like his viciousness, and his killer instinct. I think he has the potential to be better and bigger than Lennox Lewis who was the dominant World Heavyweight Champion since Tyson in the early 90's.

He has crossover mega star written all over him.

I always thought Haye was very overrated and more of a talker than a fighter.

Comment

Let's see if Haye gets past De Mori.

Comment

Joshua shouldn't be rushed, someone like Haye shouldn't even be on his mind at this point. He needs solid fighters that will give him rounds before stepping up to world level.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Let's see if Haye gets past De Mori.
          De mori's best fight was his draw with alex leapai. that was Leapai's pro debut. De mori is a stiff body builder not a prizefighter. I've got around 10 of his fights. Haye is going to crush him.

Comment

Haye vs Wilder make it happen

Comment

Idk about all that. I think if he's smart he avoids Joshua & tries to get his paydays via his own name & the guys his name attracts. Worse case for Haye if he attempts to go thru Joshua I think. Maybe Joshua's chin is bs doe who knows. I'd be betting on Joshua knowing what we know right now doe.

Comment

Joshua ain't fighting Wilder after Whyte lets get that straight. So this is all ifs and buts.

Joshua needs a level above what he is fighting which is true, however fighting the current world champ and also an ex cruiser & heavy world champ is definitely taking it one step too far..

Haye is just looking for Money matches as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  De mori's best fight was his draw with alex leapai. that was Leapai's pro debut. De mori is a stiff body builder not a prizefighter. I've got around 10 of his fights. Haye is going to crush him.

Spot on.. Hes getting ko'd lol..

Comment

Give David a couple more tune ups and he'd spark Joshua imo, especially if he's anywhere near as sharp as he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Give David a couple more tune ups and he'd spark Joshua imo, especially if he's anywhere near as sharp as he used to be.
                      I'm a big Joshua fan but u have to agree

To be fair though if haye lands flush with a big shot on any of the current crop their going down

Joshua is nowhere near the finished article he needs harder fights before even thinking of that sly dog.

Been to a few haye fights back in the day and he was exciting but towards the end he basically betrayed his fan base . Shame

Surely he can't be skint already ?

Comment

Working...
                      X