Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I've Studied Golovkin, I Know His Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is a joke. Why do you think outside of Canelo giving him the opportunity of his life, a.) Hrs been fighting Carlos Molina, Angulo Delvin Rodriguez, Jan Zaveck. B.) He's 35 with 20 pro fights like his fellow countryman Rigo. And last but not least C.) He's been vanquished to fighting on basic cable, Tuesday night's.

End of ****ing story. Stop making threads about him until further notice.

/Thread. :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I'd love to see how GGG would handle the Cuban style of boxing. He would absolutely get credit from me if he took that fight.

I don't understand why so many of his fans are against it, though. Yet they're looking forward to Tureano Johnson.
      No one is against the fight but at the same time no one cares.

And Johnson is the mandatory so the has to happen. Maybe Lara should fight Johnson and win. That way he's the mandatory and GGG would put the target on him.

The more important fight is GGG vs Canelo however and that needs to happen ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        lol, so now getting beat adds credibility? Well then I guess Reggie Strickland must be in your top 5 all-time.

Putting that idiocy aside, dont you find it the least bit curious that Lara spends all his time calling out GGG, a fight that probably has a low probability of happening, but never utters a peep about Quillin or Jacobs, who fight under the same umbrella, and should be MUCH more realistic fights to make??

Im dying with anticipation......lol
        I don't know who Reggie Strickland is but if you're equating him to Lara, then he'd be GGG's best win too.

Comment

Excuses, excuses, excuses. That's all we hear from Little G fans. Two fighters that would easily be the best names on Little G's resume want to fight him and Little G doesn't seem interested in either. Call a duck a duck Little G worshippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Well all it takes is a good offer from Team Golovkin which they have never made.

It Haymon/Lara turn it down, then we know who's to blame.

Right now, it's Team Golovkin.
            Kovalev gave beterbiev a great off like 3x his career payday and a immediate title shot. For a fight he and his team been asking for all year. And they still turned it down because haymon calls the shot and didn't want him on HBO. rather fight for less money in a eliminator fight on a under card lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Rodriguez fought ward 2 years ago and was a massive underdog with no shot to win that fight. I'm talking about his "good" fighters. Somebody who actually has a chance to win. Also part of his deal for ward fight is he had a contract that he could appear on at least 1 hbo card. And they obligated it by buring him on HBO Latino lol
              and lara would be considered the same here? hes a massive underdog but one of the very few high skilled fighters willing to step in with golovkin, he would be golovkins best win career wise. he hasnt said anything about money or politics, and is willing to go to his weight class, ishida did it, rosado did it, why cant lara? he's willing to do what cotto and canelo arent, come to his playing field and take the challenge. and as far as rodriguez the fact he got a deal like that when hbo kicked haymon out of the network just further shows for the right deal, theyll make it happen. rodriguez was a top 10 lhw and top contender for wards belts, why not test him? he was undefeated as well as the time. ward was off a layoff and a good amount of ppl felt the ring rust and rodriguez size would have bothered ward.

lara isnt forcing golovkin to go anywhere out of his norm, hes not telling him to come out of pocket, hes not telling him to fight off HBO, hes not telling him to come down or up in weight, so whats the problem?

Comment

What Lara did gainst Zaveck is exactly the same thing GGG does against lesser oposition, Lara's resume is a little better than GGG and he would be the best name in GGG's resume, I don't think Lara has much of a chance if they fight, but apparently GGG's dick riders do and that's why i think they oppose the fight and make all the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Make it happen.

Clearly the best opponent GGG will have fought.
                  Stop with this lie please. Lara has proven nothing against lesser competition to say hes better than Murray or Macklin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Kovalev gave beterbiev a great off like 3x his career payday and a immediate title shot. For a fight he and his team been asking for all year. And they still turned it down because haymon calls the shot and didn't want him on HBO. rather fight for less money in a eliminator fight on a under card lol
                    An eliminator that gets Beterbiev into a mandatory position which probably gets him a better deal.

Evidently, it's not hard to make an offer. Why don't Team GGG at least follow Kovalev's lead?

Comment

atleast he's willing to go to 160 and fight little G unlike Alvared whose the new 155 WBC champion

Comment

Working...
                      X