No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Can Come Up With Any Excuse He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    These fanboys complaining had no problem with Little G keep mentioning Ward all the time when Ward wasn't fighting.
    Or mentioning Mayweather that he has retired and fight 2 weight classes below.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Hmmmm...why do you guys keep flocking to Ward related threads then?
      Ya dumb. It is GGG related thread. Read the title!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        They had the chance to do that and refused.

Enjoy Little G vs Teurano Johansen instead
        Andre Ward on HBO said, "No." when asked if he wanted to fight GGG. GGG on the other hand said, "Yes." when asked to fight Ward; however, that is in the past, and it should not in any way impede negotiations for a fight in 2016. GGG's team needs to do their utmost to get Andre Ward signed to fight the first half of 2016. Ward wants and needs two fights in 2016 before his fight with Kovalev, and GGG needs to fight quality opponents. Signing to fight one another would eliminate any need to rehash what GGG or Ward said or did in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
          Ya dumb. It is GGG related thread. Read the title!!!
          I'm not referring to this thread Einstein. You losers are all over Ward/Kovalev threads, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            I beg to differ, BIG GolovKING has won 3, unified the division, had his first PPV which sold well and is a superstar, LITTLE coWARD had a flop event against a washed up fighter who had lost 2 in a row and coWARD remains irrelevant. Get your facts straight kid before running you mouth.
            1) he has never faced a world-class fighter

2) his PPV flopped

3) he will not fight Cotto/Canelo, despite saying he could beat anyone at 154

Have fun with those facts Robby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
              Andre Ward on HBO said, "No." when asked if he wanted to fight GGG. GGG on the other hand said, "Yes." when asked to fight Ward; however, that is in the past, and it should not in any way impede negotiations for a fight in 2016. GGG's team needs to do their utmost to get Andre Ward signed to fight the first half of 2016. Ward wants and needs two fights in 2016 before his fight with Kovalev, and GGG needs to fight quality opponents. Signing to fight one another would eliminate any need to rehash what GGG or Ward said or did in 2015.
              Not sure if you are lying, or talking **** ?

When Ward was inactive, he told HBO he was not ready.

But immediately after the Smith fight they made Team Golovkin an offer that was initially refused, and then accepted at a catchweight of 164 ..... And the latest offer from Ward was turned down in 25 minutes flat.

All knowledgable observers can see whats up, check out bread's take.....
              http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bre...te-more--98642

Come on man, you " fans " cannot be taken seriously.

Comment

• Oh my Goodness!!!!

Someone call a "waaambulance" for little boy ward. Talked about a whinny pita crybaby. He had his chance and he blew It must stink being ward or one of his wardtard fanboys. Suck it up butter-cup!!!!!
                Last edited by ThomasJK; 11-27-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Not sure if you are lying, or talking **** ?

When Ward was inactive, he told HBO he was not ready.

But immediately after the Smith fight they made Team Golovkin an offer that was initially refused, and then accepted at a catchweight of 164 ..... And the latest offer from Ward was turned down in 25 minutes flat.

All knowledgable observers can see whats up, check out bread's take.....
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bre...te-more--98642

Come on man, you " fans " cannot be taken seriously.
                  To back up a bit, Ward said, "No." (when he was inactive) when asked by HBO about fighting GGG. Then by the time Ward notified GGG's team that he was seeking a fight, GGG's team had moved on to another fighter (whether it was Murray, Monroe, of Lemieux). As to where negotiations had gotten to for the other fighter, I do not know, but as GGG is fighting multiple times a year, I'll accept that his team had moved on. So, long story made short: For HBO, GGG said, "Yes." Ward said, "No." Subsequent to that, Ward's team made an offer, and GGG's team reject it out of hand. Presently, all that is past - and let's hope that it isn't a factor which prevents making a 2016 fight. Currently, Ward is looking for two fights before his Kovalev fight, and GGG needs an opponent for 2016 as Canelo won't fight GGG for some time. My position is that GGG's team make an offer to Ward for the first half of 2016 so that it won't interfere with Ward's fight against Kovalev. And make the offer realistic: one that both fighters find acceptable. That's it. Take it out of the media, and put it into the ring. Get it done. End all the speculation by announcing the date and site of the fight.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                      To back up a bit, Ward said, "No." (when he was inactive) when asked by HBO about fighting GGG. Then by the time Ward notified GGG's team that he was seeking a fight, GGG's team had moved on to another fighter (whether it was Murray, Monroe, of Lemieux). As to where negotiations had gotten to for the other fighter, I do not know, but as GGG is fighting multiple times a year, I'll accept that his team had moved on. So, long story made short: For HBO, GGG said, "Yes." Ward said, "No." Subsequent to that, Ward's team made an offer, and GGG's team reject it out of hand. Presently, all that is past - and let's hope that it isn't a factor which prevents making a 2016 fight. Currently, Ward is looking for two fights before his Kovalev fight, and GGG needs an opponent for 2016 as Canelo won't fight GGG for some time. My position is that GGG's team make an offer to Ward for the first half of 2016 so that it won't interfere with Ward's fight against Kovalev. And make the offer realistic: one that both fighters find acceptable. That's it. Take it out of the media, and put it into the ring. Get it done. End all the speculation by announcing the date and site of the fight.
                      Ward has never had any intention fo fighting GGG or Kovalev. Hes looking for a huge payday and thats it. He says at 10:40 of the first video that he wrote his retirement letter in October.

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-and...weather--98489
                      *Ward pulls out his phone*
                      "This is uh, I saved this. This is dated October first, its a retirement speech, I wrote this in tears. I'm not trying to be dramatic about it, this was like days away from being sent out."

Comment

Working...
                      X