Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Can Come Up With Any Excuse He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ward! How about getting in the ring with someone other than a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Seriously,it's sad how ward can't keep golovkins name out of his mouth.
      And it's sad how you can't keep Golovkins dick out of yours

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former super middleweight ruler Andre Ward (28-0, 15KOs) is still highly disappointed that a fight never came off with Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs), who holds three middleweight titles.

Ward is now focused on a run in the light heavyweight division with a planned fight against IBF/WBO/WBA champion Sergey Kovalev in the fall of 2016.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Lil'G, don't want none of Big-A

Chill, golovstains..... Big-A has moved on to bigger and better things.

Golovkin can stay at 160 and fight Lara.....

No, wait.....

Comment

Ward will fight Kovalev.

Kovalev is a much better fighter, and is much more dangerous, than lil'G.

Big-K and Big-A..... will get it onnnnnn !

Lil'G can fight Lara..... no wait, Lara is too dangerous.

Lil'G can fight Canelo, he said he can beat " anyone at 154 "..... no wait, Canelo is too dangerous.

Lil'G can fight Cotto, he said he can beat " anyone at 154 "..... no wait, Cotto is too dangerous.

Oh well, it's good news for Willie Monroe or Pepe Le Pew, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            GGG is a mandatory to Canelo.

I'd be fine with his biiiitch as vacating and giving up that strap.

I don't rember GGG owning a SMW or LHW strap, and bring Ward's mandatory.

Really, Ward and Lara are full of it. Lara priced himself out, and Ward waited until GGG was not free.

GGG would murder all the PR fighters. Is that the white conspiracy you're talking about.

So you think Canelo is more likely to fight GGG once he beats a LHW Ward.

That's a excuse made from heaven for Canelo.
            Yea but it was GGG that open his mouth about fighting anybody from 154-168..... All of a sudden!!! Anybody but Ward! Karma.

Comment

Nobody feels bad for Golovkin getting a hard time from Cotto and now Canelo because he acted like a bozo when it comes to Andre Ward.

Comment

more useless backwash from the malingering slappin' soggy

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  I'd bet dinner that Ward checks GGG's facebook and twitter 7 or 8 times a day. LOL. The dude is pathetic.

I am curious about one thing though. If Ward cancels his next fight, do people have to return the free tickets?
                  Hahaha! Turkey leg for you bro!

Hey, Ward fans! Don't you boys recognize that while GGG fights your hero was providing commentary...hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    It's been a tough 2nd half of the year for Little G and his fans, a PPV flop and exposed as being full of.................
                    I beg to differ, BIG GolovKING has won 3, unified the division, had his first PPV which sold well and is a superstar, LITTLE coWARD had a flop event against a washed up fighter who had lost 2 in a row and coWARD remains irrelevant. Get your facts straight kid before running you mouth.

Comment

Can't wait till Andre (soggy biscuit) ward gets sparked out by kovalev when he finally meets him....that's if he actually gets in the ring with him and don't fake an injury.....golovkin is the best middlweight in the world who will soon hold all the belts...ward needs to concentrate on his own division and start preparing for the crusher...life's a ***** Andre isn't it ...what a f@ckn big girls blouse. War golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X