Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Can Come Up With Any Excuse He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Ward will fight Kovalev.

Kovalev is a much better fighter, and is much more dangerous, than lil'G.

Big-K and Big-A..... will get it onnnnnn !

Lil'G can fight Lara..... no wait, Lara is too dangerous.

Lil'G can fight Canelo, he said he can beat " anyone at 154 "..... no wait, Canelo is too dangerous.

Lil'G can fight Cotto, he said he can beat " anyone at 154 "..... no wait, Cotto is too dangerous.

Oh well, it's good news for Willie Monroe or Pepe Le Pew, I guess.

Soggy biscuit

Comment

If Ward is getting $2 million per fight fighting bums, then he'd want $10 million if he fights Golovkin, plus 3 tuneup fights. Pathetic.

Comment

little g is the biggest coward in boxing history. his fans are also cowards. as boxing fans we could've seen ward vs golovkin AND ward vs kovalev. why can't we get both?? because little g's coward fans didn't want their hype job to get exposed just yet. and now these idiots are saying ward cant keep his name out his mouth, but they loved it everytime sanchez/golovkin name dropped ward in the past "he wouldn't last 10 rounds" blah blah..

we fans missed out on a great matchup because little g's fans didn't want it and pushed ward further away from their hero.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
          I'm genuinely bored of all of this fanboy crap. I really thought it would go after Floyd retired and Pac disappeared.
          I like Ward, GGG, Canelo and pretty much all the decent fighters. Ward, Canelo and GGG are NOT Pac and May. Pac and May were giants, love or hate them. They had both fought EVERYONE. Theirs was (for all it's flaws) a genuine rivalry.
          Realistically Ward is a has-been based on the last four years. GGG is newly arrived but untested champion. How can either of them have a 'MUST FACE THE OTHER' rivalry.
          It's built up bull**** and you guys on both sides are boring me.
          Both sides are composed of the most obnoxious, tiresome fans since that of Mayweather and Pacquiao. Indeed it is boring, and ideally both Ward and Golovkin would never speak of each other again. But we all know that won't happen for a short while (at least until Ward settles at 175), as there's too much bait-journalism to be made from it.
          Last edited by PittyPat; 11-26-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Both sides are composed of the most obnoxious, tiresome fans since that of Mayweather and Pacquiao. Indeed it is boring, and ideally both Ward and Golovkin would never speak of each other again. But we all know that won't happen for a short while (at least until Ward settles at 175), as there's too much bait-journalism to be made from it.
            Great post, I also hate that reporters continue to ask Ward and GGG about each other when it's obvious they're not going to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              Great post, I also hate that reporters continue to ask Ward and GGG about each other when it's obvious they're not going to fight.
              Exactly, it's very soon becoming a non-issue. Golovkin will clean up at 160 and possibly make Alvarez look like a diva for not fighting above 155, whilst Ward will face an even harder hitter in Kovalev or Stevenson.

Non-issue if you allow it to be, Golovtards and Andre Boredtards.

Comment

Ward if you want to fight GGG drop to 160 or shut the phuck up

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Yeah, not like he was ASKED during the interview
                  exactly lmao these guys are pathetic

Comment

Suprise, suprise...lil g doesnt want it, and his team talks too much...but his ball washers ignore the fact that they turned down ward within minutes, the lil coward is protecting his 0 (sounds like complaints about someone else) but its lil g and he sells thousands on ppv, he's a superstar. He's going to retire without ONE single significant fight

Comment

Sounds like ward has been reading nsb threads

Comment

Working...
                      X