No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Can Come Up With Any Excuse He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah but then the Little G fans would say that he's scared to talk about him and is hiding something or won't respond to Little G.

Ward has actually been quiet for a while and then did one rountable interview which has sent Little G Nation into a frenzy.
    As a representative of the golovtard nation,I can honestly say that we've moved on from the whole ward thing. Right now the main thing on the agenda is getting canelo to come out of his made up weight class. After all,ward kinda has his hands full with....well whoever he's going to fight at 175 before he fights kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      As a representative of the golovtard nation,I can honestly say that we've moved on from the whole ward thing. Right now the main thing on the agenda is getting canelo to come out of his made up weight class. After all,ward kinda has his hands full with....well whoever he's going to fight at 175 before he fights kovalev.
      Doesn't seem like it.

Otherwise you wouldn't be b1tching about what Ward says.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Doesn't seem like it.

Otherwise you wouldn't be b1tching about what Ward says.
        It's an article about ward talking smack about golovkin...and you expect golovkin fans not to post? That's like golovkin talking smack about ward,and you not being there to tear down ggg's entire resume.

Comment

Ward you are the super middleweight champion (168 lbs) GGG is the number one challenger for the WBC middleweight title (160 lbs) currently held by Canelo. Why would GGG want to fight Ward (no fan base) when he can fight Canelo (Superfight) make much more money, GGG is doing the right thing.

Comment

Ward the liar

Ward stfu! You avoided ggg at all costs. Nobody wants to watch you fight. Now ward said what's the hurry to face kovalev. Ward sounds like a jealous ex.

Comment

I'm genuinely bored of all of this fanboy crap. I really thought it would go after Floyd retired and Pac disappeared.
              I like Ward, GGG, Canelo and pretty much all the decent fighters. Ward, Canelo and GGG are NOT Pac and May. Pac and May were giants, love or hate them. They had both fought EVERYONE. Theirs was (for all it's flaws) a genuine rivalry.
              Realistically Ward is a has-been based on the last four years. GGG is newly arrived but untested champion. How can either of them have a 'MUST FACE THE OTHER' rivalry.
              It's built up bull**** and you guys on both sides are boring me.

Comment

meh, the way I hear it GGG offered ward 164 and 50-50 and ward said no. So it's not like ward bent over backwards to make the fight either.

Comment

And at the minute Ward is whining like a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                    meh, the way I hear it GGG offered ward 164 and 50-50 and ward said no. So it's not like ward bent over backwards to make the fight either.
                    You mean they put that out in the media.

It wasn't an offer.

Comment

Ok Ward, we get it. You've got texts and emails that say GGG's people turned down a fight with you. None of that means anything now. You are now a LHW. You should be talking about Kovalev and how you are going to prepare for a champion who knows how to deal with your holding, and hitting on the break and it in his prime. I doubt that Ward will actually fight Kovalev when the time comes. We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                      X