Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[T][B][E] gives out advise to terrnace crawford on defeating pacuqioa [interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    floyd went into survival mode with pac and won, that fight was garbage, rewatch it and its a draw, unusually biased commentary for floyd by lampley and jones, it was like hbo told them praise floyd so when his contract expire he will comeback to hbo, you see things you didnt see the first time, like floyds non existent inside game, he knew to hold everytime, pacs defense underrated, why not give credit to pac for making floyd miss a lot? Pac was a washed up already ko hard, no longer a killer mentallity fighter by the time floyd fought him, imagine if this was the fearless no mercy pac who fought oscar or cotto the one who still had his legs?

Its funny i watch youtube and all the floyd fan channels used to do these slow motion fight breakdowns of floyd to show his skills and why he beat maidana the first time, wilson kaydon, coach barry robinson and a few others, then when this floyd pac fight came up they sarcastically mock the people who said watch the pac floyd in slow motion, so its only ridiculous for some reason when its the pac floyd fight? But they loved slow motion breakdowns for all floyds previous fights to show his skills its like they know the fight was a lot closer and refuse to accept it, niw since they mocked slow motion breakdowns they cant use them anymore, but kniwing their hypocrisy they will continue to use it, buts its onky ridiculous to use for floyd vs pac. Lol

Fights are not fought in slow motion and they are not judged in slow motion.

How many times did you watch Hagler vs Leonard in slow motion?

My guess is zero

Comment

TBE advice. Hug as much as you can. Run your ass off in the ring. Pay off the ref so you can get away with it. Most importantly...Cheat the night before the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Talking about 8-4 at best. Those were generous scorecards.
        More like 8-4 at worst lol. Some guys are still very upset about the loss

Comment

Where did all this ****sexuality come from on this site? Floyd says something and your normal lineup of B.S. dumbfcuks come out to suck his d1ck. It's insane around here.

Comment

Most devastating loss in boxing history.

Comment

I agree, Manny still has enough to beat almost every fighter at 140-147 besides Mayweather. Crawford was rocked by tiny Gamboa, Many outworks him easy or even stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                More like 8-4 at worst lol. Some guys are still very upset about the loss
                It's crazy, i've never seen people so desperate to make people believe Pac won or it was close.

I'm not a fan of either really, i appreciate both of their games and that wasn't close. It was 9-3 in my eyes and nothing closer. I can't even see how it's possible to give Pac 4 rounds, you would have to want to.

Comment

Props to Floyd for giving PAC credit

Comment

floyd beat manny 9 to 3 and that's being polite.....manny started fearing floyd's right hand and you people know it but valiant effort by manny. floyd almost jmm manny in round 6 if he landed that right hand flush on manny's chin..in round 1 manny started fearing floyd's counter shots..the fight was not close at all...

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      These guys are hilarious.
                      You know what hilarious is? It's when a Floyd fans says that Floyd won round 3 huge then can't muster up any evidence to prove his point.

Oh wait, that was YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X