Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[T][B][E] gives out advise to terrnace crawford on defeating pacuqioa [interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    surviving 12 rounds with pac=i made it look easy

just shows how much extra some fighters have to do to get any credit while other fighters can just survive and pretend like they won legit. what actually happens in the ring really doesn't matter when you are fighting a perceived monster because as long as you survive that monster people will give you extra credit and ignore the action that actually takes place.

Floyd outboxed pacquiao. Get over it.
    Canelo out fought cotto. Get over it.

Anybody with non biased eyes can see that

Comment

run, clinch and have bayless on your side. and don't forget a big ass ring

Comment

I think Cawford has the tools to beat Pacquiao but like Mayweather said, it's not going to be easy.

Comment

i'm digging this version of floyd

what happened "i don't watch boxing" and not knowing anyone?

he clearly is still in love with the sport, even if his fighting passion flamed out

Comment

Before Floyd and Pacquiao fought the so called boxing experts said he was afraid of Manny. They said Manny would give him trouble. As soon as the fight was made those same people picked Floyd to win.

Then after he won they said the fight should've happened 5 years ago. They siad Manny was older and out of his prime (I guess Floyd doesn't age and will forever be in his prime). After Floyd retired they all rushed to update their p4p lists and still had Manny as a top 5 p4p fighter!

This won't be an easy fight for Crawford. Of course Manny ain't in his prime but he's still better than almost all the WW's out there. I'm going with Manny.

Comment

#TBE

Comment

I've been saying a while that people are really underestimating Pacquiao just because he got outboxed by Floyd. So what? Everyone else does anyway and it was very likely even 5 years ago that's what the most possible outcome was. Floyd is just stylistically a bad fight for Pacquiao, everyone knew that for years. It doesn't mean Manny is shot.

I wouldn't look too much into that fight. IF Pacquiao still has anything left,which he showed before the Floyd fight he still has something, i'd pick him over pretty much every Welterweight still, never mind Crawford down at 140.

Comment

floyd went into survival mode with pac and won, that fight was garbage, rewatch it and its a draw, unusually biased commentary for floyd by lampley and jones, it was like hbo told them praise floyd so when his contract expire he will comeback to hbo, you see things you didnt see the first time, like floyds non existent inside game, he knew to hold everytime, pacs defense underrated, why not give credit to pac for making floyd miss a lot? Pac was a washed up already ko hard, no longer a killer mentallity fighter by the time floyd fought him, imagine if this was the fearless no mercy pac who fought oscar or cotto the one who still had his legs?

Its funny i watch youtube and all the floyd fan channels used to do these slow motion fight breakdowns of floyd to show his skills and why he beat maidana the first time, wilson kaydon, coach barry robinson and a few others, then when this floyd pac fight came up they sarcastically mock the people who said watch the pac floyd in slow motion, so its only ridiculous for some reason when its the pac floyd fight? But they loved slow motion breakdowns for all floyds previous fights to show his skills its like they know the fight was a lot closer and refuse to accept it, niw since they mocked slow motion breakdowns they cant use them anymore, but kniwing their hypocrisy they will continue to use it, buts its onky ridiculous to use for floyd vs pac. Lol

Comment

Great post BUT...

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                    Glad he said that, and I agree. It seems like everyone, Crawford included, is just assuming he's going to beat Pacquiao if they fight. When in reality, I'm anything but sure of that. Consider the fact that Crawford was LOSING to Gamboa after the first several rounds (the fight only changed when Crawford's size/power advantage led to knockdowns), and was neck-and-neck with Dulorme up until the knockout midway through the fight. Do you think Manny would be neck-and-neck with Dulorme through 6? He'd be up 5-1 or 6-0, and you know it. Just because Floyd did what he did, doesn't mean Crawford will be able to do anything like it.

I enjoyed this entire post BUT what did Floyd do to Manny, exactly?

Comment

Pacquiao was trying to box a man that is:

-Heavier than him (probably by a few pounds)
                      -Taller than him
                      -Longer arms than him

And you know what? It really wasn't as bad as NSB posters try to make it seem. Yeah, Floyd won most of the rounds, but that was mostly because he was landing more jabs (which should be a given).

It's impressive enough a shorter/smaller guy could still make the rounds close as is.

Comment

Working...
                      X