Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Doubt Pacquiao Picks Khan, I Hope He Doesn't!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan beats pacquiao any day....bank on it.....

Comment

Khan should rematch average fighters like Prescott and Garcia and not even dream about a fighter like Manny !

Comment

Kick Bradley's ass & call it a career.

Comment

Pacquiao will duck Khan again just like Mayweather did repeatedly. These guys know they cant win so Khan should be awarded p4p #1 and #2 status making him the first boxer ever to single-handedly be p4p #1 and #2 at the same time. Khan will retire Pac same way he retired Floyd, just wait and see it happen all over again.

Comment

In all seriousness, what would a win over Khan do for Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              I predicted this over a month ago, because Arum will talk to Roach about this fight and Roach has said "Amir beat the s**t out of him for four rounds in the last session before we started easing off the training," Roach said. "Even Manny knows that and he said so." So if pac and roach KNOWS khan be kicking manny's ass, they are not gonna go for that fight Manny is older and cannot handle fast hands, as we saw in the Mayweather fight. Arum will not let his fighter get beaten twice by a Haymon affiliated boxer.

Bob Arum....stop using Khan's name to promote your fight! Bwa hahaha!

Comment

Amir Khan = WalterMitty

Comment

There are few guys I like hating on more than Arum cuz I've really hated this era of powerful promoters that have created so many wars & cold wars between opposing promotional en****** & I feel like that era could end with Arum, but this guy gots high level shade throwing skills for a senior citizen that are right up with 19 yr old Kynisha from down the block you gotta give him that lol.

Comment

Now wouldn't that be something a glass jawed three times loser from Bolton retires the two best fighters of the last decade , maybe that's why Rocky Marciano didn't go for number 50 ...he must of heard Amir,Amir,Amir was on route....what a bunch of nutters !

Comment

Originally posted by Rawford View Post

Bob Arum....stop using Khan's name to promote your fight! Bwa hahaha!
                      haha that was actually a pretty good sparring match. But its obvious khan was only aggressive cause of the headgear hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X