Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    something tells me Spence-Guerrero is next.

A Khan rematch, which is unlikely, is way more likely than him fighting Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      I'd bet Danny would land something big on Khan again as well.
      If Danny don't fight him they will say that he ducked him. If they fight again and Danny starches him again they will say that he took a safe chinless opponent.

There is no winning with Khan especially when he want the lions share of the purse

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        something tells me Spence-Guerrero is next.
        I was thinking the same thing

Comment

• Had it 6-6. But I gave Gurrerero two close rounds. No way to score it an outright win for Robert Gurrerro, he just didn't win enough to rounds.

Garcia looked vulnerable as always. But he deserved the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Take off my Guerrero avi? Because a fighter loses a close fight by way of disgraceful scoring, that in no way means someone should be ashamed.

Garcia looked like shit, he was supposed to KO old washed up Ghost, as is his and his crack smoking father's way. Yet, he didn't, he struggled like a B level fighter is supposed to do against another B level boxer. Bradley would smack the shit out of Garcia and have him hosting amateur hour on scrub.tv.

Now tell Wilder to get his ass to camp for the Povetkin fight.
            Bradley stay ducking Khan like Poochiao - he happy at Toprank might even retire their.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              lucastards still angry years later
              Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Amazing how that Matthysse L still burns the soul of some folks here.
              I keep forgetting why Danny gets so much hate.

Comment

• Good fight. Heavyweight fight was also nice until the abrupt ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Take off my Guerrero avi? Because a fighter loses a close fight by way of disgraceful scoring, that in no way means someone should be ashamed.

Garcia looked like shit, he was supposed to KO old washed up Ghost, as is his and his crack smoking father's way. Yet, he didn't, he struggled like a B level fighter is supposed to do against another B level boxer. Bradley would smack the shit out of Garcia and have him hosting amateur hour on scrub.tv.

Now tell Wilder to get his ass to camp for the Povetkin fight.
                  Just as I expected.

Picked Guererro before the fight and now discrediting the win.

Totally predictable.

Comment

• If you think Danny didn't win this fight then just stop watching boxing.

There is no hope for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      If you think Danny didn't win this fight then just stop watching boxing.

There is no hope for you.
                      He did it again Dan 32-0 and dey still mad!

Comment

Working...
                      X