Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero at one time boxed. Its a shame he lost it moving to 147.

You know Khan wants that WBC!

Waiting for the statistics from this broadcast. For the most part any random bloke tuning in would enjoy, boxing fan or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      The hate is strong for DSG. Guerrero didnt do ****! and 147 is SHOOK!
      Guerrero came well prepare and even was still trying to win in the final rounds ala Thurman

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Guerrero came well prepare and even was still trying to win in the final rounds ala Thurman
        Unlike Runtime Swift dispatched this bum with ease.

Comment

• I'd bet Danny would land something big on Khan again as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            How are people b*tching about the scorecards? They were perfect. Garcia won 7-9 round and clearly won the fight.
            Im not a fan of either so I dont have a dog in this hunt. 116-112 is a little wide to me. I thought Garcia won but Gurerro hasnt done anything of note in years, he is the kind of guy that someone like Garcia should have found a way to stop not fought a close competitive decision with. Garcia should have stayed at jr. welter, he will get stomped if he tries to unify.

Comment

Now go take off your Guerrero Avi and let the adults talk.
              Take off my Guerrero avi? Because a fighter loses a close fight by way of disgraceful scoring, that in no way means someone should be ashamed.

Garcia looked like shit, he was supposed to KO old washed up Ghost, as is his and his crack smoking father's way. Yet, he didn't, he struggled like a B level fighter is supposed to do against another B level boxer. Bradley would smack the shit out of Garcia and have him hosting amateur hour on scrub.tv.

Now tell Wilder to get his ass to camp for the Povetkin fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Danny's got a hell of a chin but he most certainly didn't take everything Matthysse threw without flinching, that's some massive hyperbole

Matthysse has been by far Danny's toughest fight to date, sans the Herrera fight which is just hilarious if you think about it
                Peterson beat Danny up, he's just an idiot who doesn't know how many rounds he needs to win to actually get the decision.

Comment

The hate is strong for DSG. Guerrero didnt do ****! and 147 is SHOOK!

Comment

Unlike Runtime Swift dispatched this bum with ease.
                    That is their respective styles.

Guerrero's wear and tear did not show up and I thought Danny was going to gas out and he didn't. He landed well place punches and was keeping Robert on check

Comment

• something tells me Spence-Guerrero is next.

Comment

Working...
                      X