Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Huge robbery. Disgraceful. Ghost won that fight.

Amazing how that Matthysse L still burns the soul of some folks here.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      bro you've been the most anti-garcia poster since 2012, people take anything you say regarding Garcia with the tiniest grain of salt

Danny beat this guys ass tonight, Guerrero had nothing

jesus christ this is sad, I need to find a new boxing forum.
      Yeah, he has been very frustrated since DSG beat Matthysse and took his best punches without flinching.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Khan is his mando...
        Something they never bothered to mention during the broadcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Desert Storm would Tax That Ass!!!!!
          Now go take off your Guerrero Avi and let the adults talk.

Comment

• I think the right guy won. I had it 7-5, would have been cool with a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yeah, he has been very frustrated since DSG beat Matthysse and took his best punches without flinching.
              Danny's got a hell of a chin but he most certainly didn't take everything Matthysse threw without flinching, that's some massive hyperbole

Matthysse has been by far Danny's toughest fight to date, sans the Herrera fight which is just hilarious if you think about it

Comment

• How are people b*tching about the scorecards? They were perfect. Garcia won 7-9 round and clearly won the fight.

Comment

• It was a good fight, evenly matched.
                  Any welter with decent skills and a good work rate who could punch can do well at this time.
                  No one is a great puncher at 147 the Robinsons, Hearns, Leonards, Trinidad
                  have been missing for years. Both Danny and Robert got hit with flush shots and no one was hurt at all!

A good chess match but void of consequences!!

Ray

Comment

• For the record I'm picking Khan to beat Garcia
                    I pick Garcia to beat Porter
                    I pick Thurman to beat Garcia

I think Broner vs Garcia is a good 50/50 type of fight

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      Danny's got a hell of a chin but he most certainly didn't take everything Matthysse threw without flinching, that's some massive hyperbole

Matthysse has been by far Danny's toughest fight to date, sans the Herrera fight which is just hilarious if you think about it
                      Herrera's style. Look how he trouble everybody that he faces

Comment

Working...
                      X