• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell hath no fury...

Comment

"Jin says Shane has destroyed her reputation..."

Nope, that's still intact, a money grabbing b!tch

Comment

Jesus. Stop the damn fight. Shane is getting massacred.

Comment

"If she a hoe in the beginning she's a hoe for life
          And I can't understand how nig*as make these hoes they wife
          You got hoes that's filipino you got hoes that's white
          You got hoes from Puerto Rico that's just cold as ice
          And it is what it is ain't no changin' the facts
          It was a shame when you only thought they came in black"

Comment

Another solid courtroom fight

Comment

That woman is an absolute leech.

Comment

Shane gonna have to make a movie with the dawgpound just to pay the damn rent...**** is cold hearted.

Comment

Originally posted by Reigning Champ View Post
                  Damn, this ***** is relentless.
                  Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  smh this is why you dont wife these biitches.. as if she didnt get enough. Her reputation already was being a blood sucker

jin mosley was shane's manager for a long time. most managers get 30% of what their fighters make.

she's not your typical "blood sucker."

and, if shane harmed her financially by lying about the divorce / marriage situation, he's liable for it.

i feel don't good at all about seeing shane hurting for money, and i'm sure jin mosley is no saint, but let's be sure we're being fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Lol, so true. I remember her looking better years ago though. Shane isn't the brightest guy, he's too nice and gullible and has money, he's the type of dude gold diggers prey on. Wasn't his last gf a stripper who was also using him too?

Anyways, I don't condone violence against women, but I wish Mosley had a little bit of Floyd in him, or OJ for that matter.
                    Doesn't Mayweather have the women he's with sign contracts so that he can scoop their gifts at the end of the relationship?

People should not get married without a prenup. You can bet your bottom dollar that if Jin married someome poorer than herself, he would not see a cent in the divorce because women get shrewd where their money is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      jin mosley was shane's manager for a long time. most managers get 30% of what their fighters make.

she's not your typical "blood sucker."

and, if shane harmed her financially by lying about the divorce / marriage situation, he's liable for it.

i feel don't good at all about seeing shane hurting for money, and i'm sure jin mosley is no saint, but let's be sure we're being fair.
                      Manager made her entitled to 30%, ex-wife made her entitled to half of what was left and his belts, how often do you find an ex-husband with something good to say after all that?

Sure Mosley put himself in this situation but her reputation has been ruined since she showed her true colors, sadly i see Bradley walking the same path.

Comment

Working...
                      X