Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Sued By Ex, Jin Claims Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Jin would log in an enlighten us with a two page run on sentence about what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Those types of lawsuits rarely stick. Almost never. Proving actual harm is the difficult part as in seeking medical attention for anxiety related illness, depression, etc.
      In California Women always Phuck men hard and dirty in the court room. This state is to liberal so the Man might as well walk in with a pair of Vaseline with his cheeks spread

Comment

I'm no misogynist, but this gal is way past money hungry.
        And what's this? Reputation? At what? Hanging with her
        also rich gal friends at the bar trashing guys and getting
        plastered? I'd take a wild guess and say she should be
        pleased with that huge pile of cashish she got from the
        divorce settlement. Yeah Shane should just pipe down
        and try to keep his career in check, but wow, Jin sounds
        like one venomous vixen.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          A defamation of character lawsuit not making it to court shouldn't be lumped in the same paragraph where you're talking about the lack of success with these lawsuits. You have not explained why these issues do not make it to court, which is a problem when some of the reasons point towards the success of the lawsuit: people typically settle before the issue gets dragged the court, the would be defendant could agree to pay a undisclosed sum of money and recant their statements.

Saying that they're often thrown out is point. The same thing can be said of many civil offences.

There is a batting line. A person intentionally making false statements about an individual, to a third party, that damages that individual. I doubt that the matter will make its way to to the courts, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shane retracted his statements and made an undisclosed settlement.

Since when did an understanding a topic make someone a beta white knight? The law is the law.
          There are different levels. Most of the time proving the damage IE needing medication for anxiety or depression, and other provable emotional stress are needed. But not making it to court or being thrown out occur more often than setting in our out of court. Sometimes things are dropped over an apology. There is so much frivolous charges these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            In California Women always Phuck men hard and dirty in the court room. This state is to liberal so the Man might as well walk in with a pair of Vaseline with his cheeks spread
            That's what I have heard about Cali. There you could save a persons life and they would sue you for an injured rib while their life was being saved.

Comment

Good god, this woman already has all of Shane's money, what else does she want his blood?

Comment

Sucka Shame Boresly should've never turned his back on Golden Boy. Now he's learning what disloyalty feels like on the flip side. Oscar is the biggest gangster ever. On a side note, $100 says Oscar has given Jin the Latino Heat on multiple occasions.

Comment

she always looked like a bit ch to me in those 24/7 episodes... it was her way or nothing it seemed to me

Comment

Are you ****in kidding me, this is the ***** that cleaned him out?

He could have ****ed 10000 chicks at Asian massage parlours that looked like her for a fraction of what he had to give this vulture. What an idiot.

Comment

Smh........

Comment

Working...
                      X