Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Would Approve Canelo/GGG Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao during the 8th round of the cotto fight Jose suiliman was like "you know what, I don't think the winner should fight golovkin next"

Comment

• Jesus Can you ****ing GGG Haters even read, he said he support it

Damn, I expect the crap coming from GGG haters, they are a limited bunch. But some of you GGG fans need to calm down. Read what he said, in context. He was asked if a deal was made, would they support it. He said sure.

The Mandatory is still in order. GGG can very much have the belt and demand to fight now.

If I'm GGG I say no. I'm not falling for no promise of a future fight. They'd just wait until August and fake injury. They would try to stretch the fight for two years.

Anyways, nothing to worry about. WBC has been clear, only way Canelo gets a defense is if GGG agrees to grant one. If he does, then that's on them.

I suspect they won't. I would not fall for none of GB bs tricks, especially after the horse **** Cotto vagina azz just pulled.

I'd tell Canelo if they don't want to fight in May, vacate and come back when you grow into your man body and can fight at 160.

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      lol but why are golovkids having such a hard time about it? Let them be dumb right? Nah but seriously the WBC is not stripping canelo, I promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        Well I'll admit, I was played. I actually thought that whole mandatory thing was meaning something for once.
        the thing people forget is it would of already happened but ggg took step aside money twice already

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          the thing people forget is it would of already happened but ggg took step aside money twice already
          And he'd have to take it again in order for Canelo to defend the title against anyone else.

And if Canelo loses, they are back at square one. If I'm GGG, I say no.

Comment

• Wtf cares what this terd would approve? Sorry, is he the promoter? Give me a break. Reality check, the organization and ratings are a joke and will soon be totally irrelevant

Comment

• Let's see where this goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                Damn, I expect the crap coming from GGG haters, they are a limited bunch. But some of you GGG fans need to calm down. Read what he said, in context. He was asked if a deal was made, would they support it. He said sure.

The Mandatory is still in order. GGG can very much have the belt and demand to fight now.

If I'm GGG I say no. I'm not falling for no promise of a future fight. They'd just wait until August and fake injury. They would try to stretch the fight for two years.

Anyways, nothing to worry about. WBC has been clear, only way Canelo gets a defense is if GGG agrees to grant one. If he does, then that's on them.

I suspect they won't. I would not fall for none of GB bs tricks, especially after the horse **** Cotto vagina azz just pulled.

I'd tell Canelo if they don't want to fight in May, vacate and come back when you grow into your man body and can fight at 160.
                Do you honestly think the WBC would strip a 25 year old Canelo who has a huge fanbase and just did maybe 1 million ppv for GGG who ppv was utter ****?? seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  And he'd have to take it again in order for Canelo to defend the title against anyone else.

And if Canelo loses, they are back at square one. If I'm GGG, I say no.
                  If the WBC did not want Canelo to have the title..after Cotto refused to pay GGG would have been upgraded to full champion...It made no sense at all for Canelo to still be able to win the title since GGG was "interim" champ..If anything they will just make Canelo super champ and GGG regular champ

Comment

• He supports it because he doesn't want to have to strip Alvarez. If he can keep both as WBC belt holders that's two sets of sanctioning fees to collect. 1/3 of the 15 day countdown complete, I can't wait for Alvarez to hold to this demands, and golovkin to stick to his guns and the WBC forced to strip Alvarez of the title!

Comment

• So let's say the double header happens. GGG wins and Canelo loses, then the new WBC champ got another mandatory and GGG gets to wait again?! So when will this sht ends?!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X