No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Would Approve Canelo/GGG Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    Well I'll admit, I was played. I actually thought that whole mandatory thing was meaning something for once.
    Yeah okay, time to read the artilce.

Comment

One guy did a million PPVs, the other did 97K. 3% of a million is more than 3% of 97K. Of course the WBC is gonna back the million guy. That's just business. If Mr 97K were as important as his 97K fans seem to think, this wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

As I have stated numerous times before, including in a post earlier today, the WBC is going to tell Golovkin to do whatever the hell Alvarez wants. Alvarez held the WBC 154-pound title for three years without ever fighting a mandatory opponent.

Alvarez doesn't want to fight Golovkin next, so he won't fight Golovkin next. Alvarez won't want to fight Golovkin in September, so the WBC will tell Golovkin that he will have to wait. If Alvarez/Golovkin happens at all, it won't happen until 2017 at the earliest and Alvarez will still have the WBC belt.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Um...how about no? Just give golovkin the ****ing belt,and stop moving the damn goal post. At this point k2 should just take the wbc to court for all the bull**** they've pulled on golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            As I have stated numerous times before, including in a post earlier today, the WBC is going to tell Golovkin to do whatever the hell Alvarez wants. Alvarez held the WBC 154-pound title for three years without ever fighting a mandatory opponent.

Alvarez doesn't want to fight Golovkin next, so he won't fight Golovkin next. Alvarez won't want to fight Golovkin in September, so the WBC will tell Golovkin that he will have to wait. If Alvarez/Golovkin happens at all, it won't happen until 2017 at the earliest and Alvarez will still have the WBC belt.
            155 gets it done. Ball is in Mr 97K's court.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last one I promise...

Comment

Working...
                      X