Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes canelo look so bad. they are trying to duck the fight but think that people will buy this 155 bullcrap. Cotto and now canelo are making a mockery of the WBC belt.

I know that GGG haters will say it is right and proper for GGG to go to 155 for the middleweight title but if it was anybody other than GGG they would call it for what it is. Bullcrap.
    Last edited by Daddy T; 11-25-2015, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I don't see how GGG can say no to this request.

He and his team often spoke about his ability to make 154 comfortably for the Floyd payday. Canelo is the biggest payday available now that Floyd has retired so if GGG can make 154 comfortably it stands to reason he can make 155 comfortably as well.

Added, (we have to wait for official numbers) Canelo may have done 5-8 times of ppv sales as GGG did.

Comment

even at 155 lbs GGG kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I don't see how GGG can say no to this request.

He and his team often spoke about his ability to make 154 comfortably for the Floyd payday. Canelo is the biggest payday available now that Floyd has retired so if GGG can make 154 comfortably it stands to reason he can make 155 comfortably as well.

Added, (we have to wait for official numbers) Canelo may have done 5-8 times of ppv sales as GGG did.
          agree, he should accept this. if not it would be very contradictory

Comment

K2 should take it. Pick a nutritionist and make a special camp.

Comment

Golovkin should say no to both catch weight and any step aside money. Make WBC enforce that mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                Someone please break it to Canelo and his team that there's no 155 division.
                Their is when you're the REAL "A"Sider. Someone needs to break it to GGG that his last PPV flopped and left him head down @ss yp for both Cotto and/or Canelo to do what ever they want.

I'm sure you have no problem with GGG fighting at the 164 division though... Man I hate hypocrites.

Comment

A-Side baby, he won the title at 155 so he can defend it at that weight if he want

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                    Golovkin should say no to both catch weight and any step aside money. Make WBC enforce that mandatory.
                    I think he could give a little on the catchweight just to force canelo's hand but no lower than 157 or 158

Comment

Canelo's Team is a farce to boxing moreover the fight will never happen unless there is a catch weight at 155 pound. Therefore, Canelo's d1ck riders are ashamed of how scared his fighter is to face the REAL MW champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X