Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    What does any of that rubbish have to do with the fact that the WBC decided to break their own rules and mandate the WBA champ Golovkin?

You are not a Klitschko fan, are you ?

It is clearly obvious that Wladimir Klitschko has been attempting to unify the heavyweight division for, oh I dunno..... about a DECADE.

When Wladdie beat the **** out of their #1 contender Povetkin, why didn't he get a title shot at Wilder?

Dude, have some pride in the sport.

As a supposed professional, how can you support that rubbish/corruption ?
    Listen, the bottom line is that its pointless to try and debate with you. Im not saying this to be a wise guy, but the sad truth is that your brain just doesnt function properly. Its impossible to debate with you, because once you lock on to an idea, its set in stone and there is no reasoning with you, and you flat out refuse to consider ANY facts or scenarios that conflict with your viewpoint. You're like an 8 year old with your fingers stuck in your ears going "lalalalala I cant hear you". So I decided to decline further debates with you, because it really is pointless, and only ends up being about who can throw the better insult.

So believe what you like. GGG is a coward, a ducker, whatever makes you feel better. Im over it.

Peace......
    Last edited by OnePunch; 11-26-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• complete cowardice. what a joke. canelo is the wbc/ring middleweight champ but won't fight at the full 160 even though he rehydrates close to 180!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no one should support this punk. canelo and his team are pure scum.

Comment

Canelo does not fight in the same division as Golovkin, you utter turd.

1) Canelo has never fought at middleweight

2) Canelo has never fought a middleweight opponent

3) Canelo said " I have no interest in middleweight "

4) Canelo said " I will fight Golovkin at 155 "

5) Canelo said " I will fight Golovkin when I move to middleweight "

FACT: Golovkin has a number of options/ways that he can fight Canelo
        1. Canelo has fought 4 fights at middleweight
        2. He fought Cotto, the Middleweight champ
        3. Refer to answer 1
        4. Sure
        5. Dafuq, he's the WBC middleweight champion right now
        Last edited by Lords; 11-26-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Read the post above and tell me how smart you feel
          You're confused. 155 is middleweight. Your points are bull**** because your premise is flawed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            1. Canelo has fought 4 fights at middleweight
            2. He fought Cotto, the Middleweight champ
            3. Refer to answer 1
            4. Sure
            5. Dafuq, he's the WBC middleweight champion right now
            100% right on all 5 points

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              complete cowardice. what a joke. canelo is the wbc/ring middleweight champ but won't fight at the full 160 even though he rehydrates close to 180!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no one should support this punk. canelo and his team are pure scum.
              Not only are they scum, but are a joke too. Oscar saying it was a disgrace to the tradition of the middleweight title for Cotto to pass on the MiddleWeight Belt and then turns around and has his fighter defend his title at a made up weight of 155lbs. ***** is ridiculous.

Comment

What utter rubbish..... you're an idiot kid.

And you wholeheartedly supported a catchweight for Ward/Golovkin.

Shameless, creepy, fanboy.
                Stop telling lies.

I've said many times that I don't believe Ward could even make 168 for GGG, let alone 164.

And if I tell you once more, is there a chance you might get your ****** head around these simple facts:

Ward and Golovkin are in different divisions.

Canelo holds a title in the same division as GGG, and GGG is his mandatory challenger.

What part of the above do you not understand?

Comment

Canelo does not fight in the same division as Golovkin, you utter turd.

1) Canelo has never fought at middleweight

2) Canelo has never fought a middleweight opponent

3) Canelo said " I have no interest in middleweight "

4) Canelo said " I will fight Golovkin at 155 "

5) Canelo said " I will fight Golovkin when I move to middleweight "

FACT: Golovkin has a number of options/ways that he can fight Canelo

FACT: Considering that Golovkin has been saying for YEARS that he can "beat anyone from 154-168"..... and considering that only a couple of weeks back Golovkin said that he can beat "anyone at 154"..... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY THAT FIGHT CANNOT HAPPEN..... unless Golovkin completely fails to live up to his hype by not being a man of his word.

If Golovkin is prepared to be a man of his word, a reasonable catchweight request should not kill that fight.

I know you agree with me, because you said this you utterly shameless fanboy clown......
                  LMFAO! Stopped reading at "Canelo has never fought at middleweight"

Is Canelo the WBC and lineal middleweight champion or is he not?

Did Canelo just win those middleweight titles in a middleweight title fight with Miguel Cotto, or are we all hallucinating?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Stop telling lies.

I've said many times that I don't believe Ward could even make 168 for GGG, let alone 164.

And if I tell you once more, is there a chance you might get your ****** head around these simple facts:

Ward and Golovkin are in different divisions.

Canelo holds a title in the same division as GGG, and GGG is his mandatory challenger.

What part of the above do you not understand?
                    "b-b-but but but abel said doe"

lol. idiots

Comment

• man anyone noticed how all the slick brothas suddenly love canelo when they hated him 2 weeks ago? lmaoooo

golovkin is the funniest thing to happen to boxing in a long time

anyway, canelo should be stripped if he refuses to fight at 160

Comment

Working...
                      X